What's the point of exchanging pictures?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Cacs don't hit me up. And if they do they are satisfied with the pics I got.the fukked up thing is they act way more like gentle men than the black guys.
I was joking I could careless either way I dont holla at online girls :heh:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk online dating though, i would rather put effort and hook up with the females at work

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm on an online dating site.
When I choose among my suitors and we are in the process of preliminary communications, the request for pictures comes up.

Why? I mean I oblige and send one or two, but then the requests become a pain in the ass.

What does that mean? I haven't seen a guy-code episode on it.

How long do "preliminary communications" take?

If you feel it's a "pain in the ass", why don't you just say so and tell them to make a choice based on what they have?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
How long do "preliminary communications" take?

If you feel it's a "pain in the ass", why don't you just say so and tell them to make a choice based on what they have?
This is my first time in years, so i guess a week. I set up the account and came back to like 40 messages.

It is a pain and I do - after awhile it's stupid... Like invite me somewhere and you'll see me, but I'm not setting shyt up.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
quote="Lavish, post: 5183717, member: 951"]this attitude is probably why your on a dating site :heh:

I havent done online dating in 8 years[/quote]

You're mixing up the posters - I have redabbled into the dating/online dating.

Good for you, and what's your response, or did you just come in here to misquote?:stopitslime:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I'm on an online dating site.
When I choose among my suitors and we are in the process of preliminary communications, the request for pictures comes up.

Why? I mean I oblige and send one or two, but then the requests become a pain in the ass.

What does that mean? I haven't seen a guy-code episode on it.
Compare meeting someone in real life to meeting them online. How many photos would it take to equal spending an hour or 2 with someone?

How long are these preliminary communications? Are you holding out on meeting dudes offline? Have you met any of these suitors in real life yet?

Why types of photos are you sending? Head shots, full body...? Can dudes see what they would see in real life?

Mid 30s? I'd be surprised if you're holding out on offline meetings for more than a week.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Compare meeting someone in real life to meeting them online. How many photos would it take to equal spending an hour or 2 with someone?

How long are these preliminary communications? Are you holding out on meeting dudes offline? Have you met any of these suitors in real life yet?

Why types of photos are you sending? Head shots, full body...? Can dudes see what they would see in real life?

Mid 30s? I'd be surprised if you're holding out on offline meetings for more than a week.

See above answer. Not so much holding out, I had forgotten I signed up and don't check because i don't think I want anyone right now... If they cant help me study or pass the NCLEX - who cares... dikk is always floating around.

I have a full body shot of me on a bridge, I'm pretty proud of my shape, so I usually have those kind of pictures up. Yes, they will get a sample of what they'd see in real life.

The scenario I reference was when I was completing a final - I wasn't going out of my way to interfere with my studies.

The dudes are kinda cheesy though, they don't date and just want to fukk/hookup - boring!