What's The Nastiest/Disrespectful Thing You Have Done To A Chick...HARD ON HOES Vol1

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- I knew this chick who was gonna let me fucc, I called her over to the crib one day, I was tryin to rush and fucc her cause my girl was comin over a lil later but this betch took her time. She got to my crib and my girl showed up maybe 15 minutes later so I gave her a :yeshrug: and kicked her out. The next morning me and my girl are leaving and we find a sticky note on her car window that said "you a stupid bytch if you think you the only one he fuccin, he just got done eatin my p*ssy right before you got here". I told my girl the truth and she knew how I got done so she wasn't too mad about it but I was still mad that bytch did that so I went to the casual encounters section of Craigslist and made a post with her real name, phone number, face, and nudes she sent me. The post said something like "I just want dikk, come alone or bring a friend, the more the merrier".

- got some head from a fat white bytch one time. She asked if she could eat my ass so I squated over her face and jerked off while she ate my ass then nutted all over her face. she tried to get me to fucc after that but I didn't want the p*ssy and she wasn't givin up the bootyhole so I just fisted her till she tapped out then pissed all over her.

- when I lived in Seattle I used to fucc this chick that was annoying as hell, I used to be mean as fucc to her so she wouldn't wanna be around me but that just made her like me more. One time I remember raw dogging her behind the library, I nutted in her and told her to go get a morning after pill, she said the only money she had was what she had to pay rent wit, I told her to get it and I'd pay her back. You think she ever got that $30?:rudy:
There was another time when I called her over, she told me she only had enough for cab fare to get there, I told her I'd pay for her cab back home. She came thru, I fucced and nutted in her ass then when it was time for her to leave I straight up told her I didn't have any money. She had to walk all the way home and she didn't leave anywhere near me

I was wild back in my younger days

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I felt bad in one way cause she musta really needed money to be selling her azz. But it felt good to help her out you know? Yeah I shorted her but hell I coulda just raped her for free.
160.gif

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
- got some head from a fat white bytch one time. She asked if she could eat my ass so I squated over her face and jerked off while she ate my ass then nutted all over her face. she tried to get me to fucc after that but I didn't want the p*ssy and she wasn't givin up the bootyhole so I just fisted her till she tapped out then pissed all over her.

You's a nasty nikka :smh: :yes:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
naw.......i was seeing this bad ass chick (we were not a couple)
one day she hooks up a 3some with me/her/her fine ass redbone
homegirl so i'm like hell yeah!
were all naked and at the last minute she says
that she has feelings for me and dont wanna go through
with it.
I tore into her homegirl like a T-bone steak while
she sat of the edge of the bed crying and holding my hand.
shyt had to be pure toment seeing the animalistic passion
in which i knocked fire from the crack of her friends ass.
:mjcry:
wat6rr.jpg

nah, this is actually funny. she only has herself to blame, she could have walked out at any point... or not set up the threesome in the first place.

it's those demons in this thread talking about ass raping and throat raping people that are :scust:

Last edited: