What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Black folks and society as a whole have abandoned church at a high rate but I think most ppl need that environment and the Holy Spirit more than ever.

Suicide, mental illness, perverse thinking and evil creep in when we feel alone or hurt spiritually.
I got one until the churches clean house and get rid of the swindlers, pedophiles, bigoted monsters etc. People will continue to leave in droves.

People that complain about the abandonment of the church always fail to realize it’s mostly the churches fault in almost every single way.

All Jesus said was to love people and take care of your community. Greedy people took that and ran it to the ground.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I got one until the churches clean house and get rid of the swindlers, pedophiles, bigoted monsters etc. People will continue to leave in droves.

People that complain about the abandonment of the church always fail to realize it’s mostly the churches fault in almost every single way.

All Jesus said was to love people and take care of your community. Greedy people took that and ran it to the ground.

It’s plenty of churches doing just that. Folks just gravitate to the mega churches but on the whole, smaller churches are doing the work in the communities and helping to bring folks closer to the Lord.

Folks just get caught up in group think rather than forming their own opinions and researching local churches actually making a positive impact on the surrounding community. And let’s be honest, a lot of folks just don’t want to clean themselves up which church can make you feel you need to do.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
deontay wilder is one of the worst heavyweight champions i have ever seen and regardless of his KO rate and title defenses does not have a HOF career by any means
Olympic Bronze Medalist and 10+ title defenses. Respect the sport, even if you don't like the boxer Pat. :ufdup:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
It’s plenty of churches doing just that. Folks just gravitate to the mega churches but on the whole, smaller churches are doing the work in the communities and helping to bring folks closer to the Lord.
That’s all well and good but that isn’t gonna erase the hundreds of years of the churches as a whole fukking up in America.

Folks just get caught up in group think rather than forming their own opinions and researching local churches actually making a positive impact on the surrounding community. And let’s be honest, a lot of folks just don’t want to clean themselves up which church can make you feel you need to do.

Not every single person is doing “group think”, religion isn’t some type of fad. A majority of people in America grow up with the main Abrahamic religions. Not everyone experiences will be the same. And this is another problem is that understanding and empathy is lacking tremendously. You want people back in churches, it’s time to start working within.

:francis:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
The main reason 9 to 5's gets a bad rep now, is because black people became a larger part of professional white collar work in the 21st century. I know most positions do not pay enough go save for a home and raise a family like 20-30 years ago, but neither does the average independent small business (crappy Etsy shop, or doing the gig economy Full Time). I believe there is a negative stigma (and even self-hatred among black people) where unless you are only around the most desirable, best looking black people in these spaces, it is considered low-class.

Whenever I hear someone ask "what are the best neighborhoods in *Insert City*" this is almost always code word for "where do the young professional white women live" no matter the race. MAYBE Atlanta as an exception, but you would just replace white women with black women.

If I ever see a woman wear leggings in public, I assume they are slightly easier to bag than the average woman. I don't think I ever got over how they are willing to wear spandex in public that is basically painted on under the guise of "its comfortable":pachaha:Now spandex booty shorts on the other hand is blatant thirsttrapping, I'm passing on that.
1. It’s more about a better work life balance and free time. Black Americans have always worked even professional roles especially during segregation.

2.when I say it I’m looking for safe not super racist neighborhoods (Chicago)

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
-Cheating, while using protection, and in a manner that is never found out about is not a big deal. Goes for both sexes btw. :manny:

-Black people should not have kids with white people.

-Kobe Bryant (RIP) wasn’t as good as people made him out to be posthumously

-Overly romantic nikkas are a red flag and more likely to abuse women. Compared to stoic brehs like myself. Passion is a two sided coin and can swing the other way as well. Women should reconsider settling down with “boring” or “unemotional” men for that reason.

This one is interesting to me. What kind of woman would a “stoic” man be attracted to? When you say stoic does that also imply introvert?
He is a trash cheater, likely jealous of the type of man he’s downing. Trying to label a sweet romantic man as abusive when cheating is abuse and he said it’s ok. I wouldn’t listen to anything he says

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He is a trash cheater, likely jealous of the type of man he’s downing. Trying to label a sweet romantic man as abusive when cheating is abuse and he said it’s ok. I wouldn’t listen to anything he says

So a stoic man is a cheater??

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Black people have no friends globally. Other races hate us. Other races hold us with such contempt for a reason. We was the first to emerge on this planet. We educated the Greeks and Romans in Ancient Kemet/Egypt. The Black Moors in Al-Andalus (Southern Europe) taught cacs how to bathe and groom themselves.

We mastered proto-mathematics and astronomy

We're the originators of martial arts
5997031.jpg

O6-2.jpg

Add in the numerous significant inventions of black inventors in the 20th century in the U.S., we should put ourselves higher at a higher echelon

Black people holding solidarity to others and not being on the code is why we're dead last. Respecting other humans is cool, however, we need to master ourselves to prosper financially.

Clubbing is a waste of time, energy and money. Social media put a nail in its coffin.

Will Smith's biggest mistake was marrying Jada. Ever since they got married, he turned into a crash dummy in pop culture.

The main backlash of passport bros is a lot of them get caught lacking with sex workers or not knowing how to move in a foreign country. Having a passport gives one an opportunity to traverse the world. People always traveled, they just didn't make it hot with a camera.

Black women and Women in general love Pookie and Ray Rays/Players/Bad boys because they have an abundance mentality, provide emotional rollercoasters and are assertive. Being nice doesn't lead to sexual attraction. Most nice guys just playing a role instead of being themselves.

Despite to what society says, there's nothing wrong with being single. Go into a relationship because you want too not because you have too.

Dating/smashing other races isn't horrible as most make it to be. The main issue is people worshiping them instead of just seeing them as humans.

Most people listened to the Fugees only because of Lauryn Hill. Lauryn Hill had the best verses in each track. When they released Killing Me Softly, we all knew she was going solo. Wyclef Jean is a legend in both music and pop culture.

Wyclef put Destiny's Child on the map with that remix. Wyclef made hits with Carlos Santana, City High, Mary J Blige, Shakira, Wayne. He deserved his flowers.

Eminem fell off after Encore. His prime was from the late 90's towards 2004. He's still one of the greatest emcees to blow up. He got his style from Redman, Nas, Kool G Rap and Masta Ace. Stans just happen to exaggerate his presence.

Snoop's best album is Doggystyle. He was the first star of Death Row before Pac took his place. Snoop always been jealous of Pac's success.

Modern internet culture declined as soon as smartphones was introduced. Before smartphones, we mostly used desktops. The atmosphere was more intellectual, time-consuming. Yet it was humorous and light-hearted. Faux outrage didn't exist. The internet back then was mostly used by tech savy/nerd folks. The internet used to be a place where individuals expressed themselves creatively. It was like the wild-west you could find anything.

The 2000's and the Early 2010's was the last eras in society. Where it was full of positivity, exuberance and fun. As soon as the mid 2010's elections came, it was the beginning of the end. Society in the 2020's is toxic af and negative af:beli:

The last great stage of R&B was during the Neo Soul in the 2000's - Jill Scott, D'Angelo, Raheem DeVaughn, Musiq Soulchild, Ryan Leslie etc. Even though we have H.E.R., Sza, Ella Mai, Normani, there's something missing.

Drill Music is just a knock off Baltimore Club Music/New Jersey Club Music.