What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people have no friends globally. Other races hate us. Other races hold us with such contempt for a reason. We was the first to emerge on this planet. We educated the Greeks and Romans in Ancient Kemet/Egypt. The Black Moors in Al-Andalus (Southern Europe) taught cacs how to bathe and groom themselves.

We mastered proto-mathematics and astronomy

We're the originators of martial arts
5997031.jpg

O6-2.jpg

Add in the numerous significant inventions of black inventors in the 20th century in the U.S., we should put ourselves higher at a higher echelon

Black people holding solidarity to others and not being on the code is why we're dead last. Respecting other humans is cool, however, we need to master ourselves to prosper financially.

Clubbing is a waste of time, energy and money. Social media put a nail in its coffin.

Will Smith's biggest mistake was marrying Jada. Ever since they got married, he turned into a crash dummy in pop culture.

The main backlash of passport bros is a lot of them get caught lacking with sex workers or not knowing how to move in a foreign country. Having a passport gives one an opportunity to traverse the world. People always traveled, they just didn't make it hot with a camera.

Black women and Women in general love Pookie and Ray Rays/Players/Bad boys because they have an abundance mentality, provide emotional rollercoasters and are assertive. Being nice doesn't lead to sexual attraction. Most nice guys just playing a role instead of being themselves.

Despite to what society says, there's nothing wrong with being single. Go into a relationship because you want too not because you have too.

Dating/smashing other races isn't horrible as most make it to be. The main issue is people worshiping them instead of just seeing them as humans.

Most people listened to the Fugees only because of Lauryn Hill. Lauryn Hill had the best verses in each track. When they released Killing Me Softly, we all knew she was going solo. Wyclef Jean is a legend in both music and pop culture.

Wyclef put Destiny's Child on the map with that remix. Wyclef made hits with Carlos Santana, City High, Mary J Blige, Shakira, Wayne. He deserved his flowers.

Eminem fell off after Encore. His prime was from the late 90's towards 2004. He's still one of the greatest emcees to blow up. He got his style from Redman, Nas, Kool G Rap and Masta Ace. Stans just happen to exaggerate his presence.

Snoop's best album is Doggystyle. He was the first star of Death Row before Pac took his place. Snoop always been jealous of Pac's success.

Modern internet culture declined as soon as smartphones was introduced. Before smartphones, we mostly used desktops. The atmosphere was more intellectual, time-consuming. Yet it was humorous and light-hearted. Faux outrage didn't exist. The internet back then was mostly used by tech savy/nerd folks. The internet used to be a place where individuals expressed themselves creatively. It was like the wild-west you could find anything.

The 2000's and the Early 2010's was the last eras in society. Where it was full of positivity, exuberance and fun. As soon as the mid 2010's elections came, it was the beginning of the end. Society in the 2020's is toxic af and negative af:beli:

The last great stage of R&B was during the Neo Soul in the 2000's - Jill Scott, D'Angelo, Raheem DeVaughn, Musiq Soulchild, Ryan Leslie etc. Even though we have H.E.R., Sza, Ella Mai, Normani, there's something missing.

Drill Music is just a knock off Baltimore Club Music/New Jersey Club Music.

How is this a controversial opinion. This was also the norm in hip hop circles

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People who call themselves bothsiders are usually just Trump supporters/Republicans sympathizers who won't admit it.

Religion is entirely made up. Entirely.

There's really no excuse not to use a condom unless you want a kid. Doesn't matter if she's on birth control.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The “eve gene” black women claim is exclusive to them actually doesn’t mean what they think it does.

Two darkskin brown eyed people having a light skin blue eyed baby simply means one of two things, the woman cheated or BOTH parents contain the recessive genes passed it on and that made it possible to have such a baby.

Got black women on Twitter thinking they can easily make a Scandinavian baby because they hold the “mother gene”.

It takes two to tango.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
If you own a dog, walk him on a leash and live in an apartment/condo u have no moral grounds to speak on animal rights issues. If that dog can't hold it til u say so, if that dog feels his primal urges to bark at night and run around too much, back to the pound doggy goes to be euthanized. And be replaced by a brand new doggy. Damn dog better do what u say :demonic:

Americas infatuation with dogs is a reflection of the sadistic nature of America, blind obedience and unwavering loyalty to authority is expected and required.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This one is interesting to me. What kind of woman would a “stoic” man be attracted to? When you say stoic does that also imply introvert?

Sorry I thought I responded to this but forgot to hit submit.

(Note: There will be a lot of generalizations in this post)

It's less about being introverted and more about being in control of your emotions. I'm stereotyping "romantic" guys as the fiery, emotional types. In my example, I'm specifically talking about the guys that will buy women dozens of roses, take them on an exotic trip on a whim, etc. I'm not talking about a guy that cooks for you and spends quality time.

When women see the overly romantic guy, they love it. But my point is that often times those dudes are emotional and will become abusive or possessive once they have you. I've seen it with my own eyes. I had an ex who always used to complain that I was too chill and not exciting. The next dude she dated bought her 48 roses at one time during the courting stage, took her out on fancy dates, etc. Then he got her and became highly abusive and was very jealous.

I was reminded of this by a similar Twitter post btw:

As far as for who the stoic/chill guys are attracted to? I'd say all women except for overly emotional ones.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
He is a trash cheater, likely jealous of the type of man he’s downing. Trying to label a sweet romantic man as abusive when cheating is abuse and he said it’s ok. I wouldn’t listen to anything he says

Ok, now let me address this.

First, thank you for your strong response to my post. Proves it is indeed a controversial opinion.

Second, I never said anything about myself being a cheater. Re-read what I wrote. I stated that I didn't see the big deal of a physical act with no long term implications. I stated that I felt that way for both sexes, meaning that I'd feel the same way if it was done to ME.

I'm 40 years old now. I've seen too many people ruin their relationships because they had a quick fling and they thought it'd be a good idea to tell their partner. I've seen men overridden with guilt tell their spouse and something that wouldn't have affected their marriage, wind up ruining their lives. I've also seen people tell their spouse and the spouse choose to STAY, but now they have the fact they cheated hanging over everything. I've seen someone tell their partner and their partner get MAD at them for not keeping it to themselves. The list goes on...

I've actually also been impressed and seen people in their relationships get their Mario Winans on. When I was younger I clowned that song but now I get it. If you're in a 15 year relationship with two kids, do you really want to know if you got cheated on? My controversial opinion is NO, YOU DON'T. Especially if it was a one time thing where protection was used. (A complete affair with emotions involved is another thing)

Not sure why all of that triggered you but, take it from a stoic guy like myself... stop being so emotional. :umad:

Sweet romantic men is a spectrum btw. The guys who take it too far are usually full of shyt. I'll stand on that. The Derrick Jaxn type nikkas are red flags. But believe what you want to believe. :yeshrug:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Ok, now let me address this.

First, thank you for your strong response to my post. Proves it is indeed a controversial opinion.

Second, I never said anything about myself being a cheater. Re-read what I wrote. I stated that I didn't see the big deal of a physical act with no long term implications. I stated that I felt that way for both sexes, meaning that I'd feel the same way if it was done to ME.

I'm 40 years old now. I've seen too many people ruin their relationships because they had a quick fling and they thought it'd be a good idea to tell their partner. I've seen men overridden with guilt tell their spouse and something that wouldn't have affected their marriage, wind up ruining their lives. I've also seen people tell their spouse and the spouse choose to STAY, but now they have the fact they cheated hanging over everything. I've seen someone tell their partner and their partner get MAD at them for not keeping it to themselves. The list goes on...

I've actually also been impressed and seen people in their relationships get their Mario Winans on. When I was younger I clowned that song but now I get it. If you're in a 15 year relationship with two kids, do you really want to know if you got cheated on? My controversial opinion is NO, YOU DON'T. Especially if it was a one time thing where protection was used. (A complete affair with emotions involved is another thing)

Not sure why all of that triggered you but, take it from a stoic guy like myself... stop being so emotional. :umad:

Sweet romantic men is a spectrum btw. The guys who take it too far are usually full of shyt. I'll stand on that. The Derrick Jaxn type nikkas are red flags. But believe what you want to believe. :yeshrug:
Derick Jaxn never was romantic, he was a panderer for money and only idiots fell for it.

Your essay did nothing but make you look worse. I am even more certain you’re a cheater and a liar now, no woman/man should trust you in a relationship. You’re damaged

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Ok. I’ll agree with this. But them stealing stacks of clothes and bags to resell, no.

It is easy for single women to get WIC, and there are food banks. But if they don’t have access to that, or have exhausted their benefits, then stealing food, formula, diapers is understandable. But I’d rather they go to a church or charity, than put themselves in a position to be locked up.
I recently watched this police video where this lady tried stealing over $300 in”groceries” (which included a hand bag) from Target and when she was apprehended, she said she deserved to have her bill comp’d because she was Black. I was like “huh?”.

Daps
I recently watched this police video where this lady tried stealing over $300 in”groceries” (which included a hand bag) from Target and when she was apprehended, she said she deserved to have her bill comp’d because she was Black. I was like “huh?”.
People like this annoy me. We are owed reparations, but that doesn’t mean we’re entitled to go into stores, and take whatever we want.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This tranny wave, well not just trannies, basically anything that is part of alphabet gang that aint just regular gay or lesbian, is a mental illness.

They/them :mjlol: fukk is that

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I respect trannies doing their own thing and not bothering anyone, but I don't believe they can consider themselves 100% women.
If you mistreat/neglect/beat animals you deserve as much punishment as doing the same to a human (only way people would learn).

Last edited: