What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Well I think his CTE influenced a lot of his decision making. Crazy how the WWE erased him.

Chris was reportedly in a state of paranoia due to him feeling like he was being followed. So much so that he started taking different routes home. I'm not gonna rule out CTE, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he could have been getting gangstalked. Plus if you ask the question if Vince would stoop as low to sacrifice someone, the answer would be hell yeah.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Black women become LPN's and RN's and be quick to put those initials after their name and it annoys the hell out of me. "Shanita Jenkins, RN." I remember years back I was a HR rep at a used car dealer and seen this black woman sign her car paperwork with LPN after her name on each document. :russ: Just be normal and stop trying to ego trip and stunt on people.

I work in HR Employee Relations for a very diverse hospital. Most of the people that be fukking up and getting wrote up and/or fired be black people. Black women who get hired and have that "Independent, I'm a strong black woman you can't tell me shyt" attitude always ends up in drama, written up or fired. Because they can't put that shyt aside to shut the fukk up and work.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Black women become LPN's and RN's and be quick to put those initials after their name and it annoys the hell out of me. "Shanita Jenkins, RN." I remember years back I was a HR rep at a used car dealer and seen this black woman sign her car paperwork with LPN after her name on each document. :russ: Just be normal and stop trying to ego trip and stunt on people.

I work in HR Employee Relations for a very diverse hospital. Most of the people that be fukking up and getting wrote up and/or fired be black people. Black women who get hired and have that "Independent, I'm a strong black woman you can't tell me shyt" attitude always ends up in drama, written up or fired. Because they can't put that shyt aside to shut the fukk up and work.
They are unbearable in positions of authority. They expect everyone under them to cower to them. If anyone doesn't, they will attempt to sabotage them. Doesn't matter if those subordinate employees are doing their job and being professional. That's not enough.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Kevin Durant is the single most overrated athlete of the last 30 years.

There's never been a bigger descrepancy from how a player is viewed by the media and his actual on court impact. He's a ball stopper who isn't a great playmaker who defaults to the your turn my turn offense. His talent, his measurables and everything that people love about him has never really translated to him truly being as good as people think he is. Steph was always more impactful than Durant offensively despite how much people love Durant’s measurables, height, length & skill and if he didn't go to the Warriors to play with Steph Curry, he would have retired with zero championships because he isn't a leader and isn't a great playmaker. He's a great ISO scorer who can be contained as long as he's not playing on a super team.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I feel that "open relationships/marriages" should not be looked as weird but be more accepting and normalized in today's society. Especially for all of the people that A. constantly cheat in their relationships or B. feel the need to have side chicks, side nikkas, work wives, work husbands and etc. Just be open about it and save yourself from a ton of unnecessary drama.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Never understood the Kobe stanbase . It's like he's Beyonce for the narcissistic men . At least let him rest in peace for his Widow and remaining children. If only Grant Hill stayed healthy:wow:

:heh: is the problem with hip-hop today. A Jew Mutt rapping like he just got the greenlight to say "nikka" every other time it's written for him. He's trash but White America stays behind him because he doesn't look black so it's "safe" for them to play his music.

Chris Rock nikkas skit from the 90s was one of the worst things to happen to society because it divided the black community.

I could care less about the Opioid Epidemic when there was never a Crack Epidemic.

Back to the music, I think Death Row/NWA did more harm to the black community than all those hits they produced.

Stop lumping blacks with the LGBT community.

Entourage is one of the WOAT shows . TF would I want to vicariously live through someone else like I'm their groupie? Seems like a lazy way to network to me :manny:

Kevin Samuels and Tariq Nasheed are TLR's Daddies .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Men should be able to legally opt out of being a father if they want to. This includes any obligation to pay child support.

Women have many options to opt out including dropping them off like library books:

Speaking of child support, even though I have issue with the super rich, I think child support (and alimony for that matter) either needs to be abolished or have some sort of cap. It's women out here that couldn't make a free throw or produce an album being awarded tens of thousands of dollars in child support.

Basically, take away all incentives for gain through reckless child birth and divorce, and I think it might make women think twice about who they're marrying or let hit raw.

I really hate when women come with that bullshyt "I didn't have any option"

Nah baby you have infinite options, you chose to raise your child... Don't act like a victim

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Durant is the single most overrated athlete of the last 30 years.

There's never been a bigger descrepancy from how a player is viewed by the media and his actual on court impact. He's a ball stopper who isn't a great playmaker who defaults to the your turn my turn offense. His talent, his measurables and everything that people love about him has never really translated to him truly being as good as people think he is. Steph was always more impactful than Durant offensively despite how much people love Durant’s measurables, height, length & skill and if he didn't go to the Warriors to play with Steph Curry, he would have retired with zero championships because he isn't a leader and isn't a great playmaker. He's a great ISO scorer who can be contained as long as he's not playing on a super team.

To add to your point. I think Melo is a better player than KD. Put Melo on that Warriors team and they still win a ring easily.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood the Kobe stanbase . It's like he's Beyonce for the narcissistic men . At least let him rest in peace for his Widow and remaining children. If only Grant Hill stayed healthy:wow:

:heh: is the problem with hip-hop today. A Jew Mutt rapping like he just got the greenlight to say "nikka" every other time it's written for him. He's trash but White America stays behind him because he doesn't look black so it's "safe" for them to play his music.

Chris Rock nikkas skit from the 90s was one of the worst things to happen to society because it divided the black community.

I could care less about the Opioid Epidemic when there was never a Crack Epidemic.

Back to the music, I think Death Row/NWA did more harm to the black community than all those hits they produced.

Stop lumping blacks with the LGBT community.

Entourage is one of the WOAT shows . TF would I want to vicariously live through someone else like I'm their groupie? Seems like a lazy way to network to me :manny:

Kevin Samuels and Tariq Nasheed are TLR's Daddies .
I was listening to the Straight Outta Compton album last night while good was over the top. I think that super gangsta rap was never intended to be taken seriously.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
The rot in the black community started with the men. Our women have the best hearts and loyalty, once they stopped believing in the goodheartedness of black men, our communities collapsed. Once it was normal for a woman to have a baby and the man not take responsibily of the kids for hedonistic purposes, the women followed suit. Women are natural followers and buyers of premises and we have very few leaders willing to lead them. So our women(and kids) are lost because we as men have decided to persue selfish lives than family values.

TL: DR. It's the men's fault that black communities are not thriving and morality is bankrupt.