What's The Dirt - Drake's Family Matters Diss Actually Explained

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Yea he was talking about Jermaine Jackson as a flip to J Cole and how Jermaine actually had real life issues with Michael cause he felt MJ didn't want him to shine. nikkas was trying to downplay it on here but every nikka i know who raps in real life was impressed by that shyt.
I feel like it was a good bar but executed poorly

Cause drake didn't follow up on how he's like prince instead of mj (which actually leaves him open to be dissed for dating underage girls as a rebuttle :heh: )

He also throws me under the bus which is some hoe shyt after he's spent the last few years claiming to be him. Even used his unreleased vocals on one of his songs off scorpion

So in the end, it took the sting out of the line that it should've had. In the hands of a better rapper, it would've been delivered better. Cause as it stands, its good only in isolation. Once you think for a few seconds, it falls apart cause croadie can't stay on topic

But the OvHoes tried I guess :yeshrug:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

This clip right here is just :mjtf: :gucci:

Like…he really edited that and put that out.

I’ve watched WTD’s videos for a while and I sometimes give him a pass for reaching on certain rap lines. Especially when it came to Kendrick’s lines when it came to the beef..

But THIS shyt? I had to watch on repeat in :ohhh: cause the amount of delusion to put that up is just :wow:

It completely turned me off from ever watching that whole video. THAT record didn’t need to have a 2 fukking hour breakdown. Like my God…Drake was VERY direct on that record. It was his most direct diss that he has ever done.

Heard he went out the way to find info on Whitney and her family and I’m just :mindblown: Heard he went on Ancestry.com and some how found Whitney’s sister’s social media :gucci:

Like he is trying to prove that Kendrick was/is a cheater completely ignoring Kendrick bringing this up on “Mr. Morale.”

I get he is trying to play both sides. But his Standom is blinding him and lowkey destroying all that goodwill he built.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I feel like it was a good bar but executed poorly

Cause drake didn't follow up on how he's like prince instead of mj (which actually leaves him open to be dissed for dating underage girls as a rebuttle :heh: )

He also throws me under the bus which is some hoe shyt after he's spent the last few years claiming to be him. Even used his unreleased vocals on one of his songs off scorpion

So in the end, it took the sting out of the line that it should've had. In the hands of a better rapper, it would've been delivered better. Cause as it stands, its good only in isolation. Once you think for a few seconds, it falls apart cause croadie can't stay on topic

But the OvHoes tried I guess :yeshrug:
I watched nikkas go weeks gassing up "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.." like it was some dope bar. Lol. Even "what's a Prince to a King he a son nikka.." was a better flip than that "Prince outlived Mike Jack .." shyt.. lol

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I watched nikkas go weeks gassing up "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.." like it was some dope bar. Lol. Even "what's a Prince to a King he a son nikka.." was a better flip than that "Prince outlived Mike Jack .." shyt.. lol
Simple and to the point 👌🏽

The way it almost broke your brain during the beef was hilarious though :dead:

And dot could've easily flipped that "prince to a king" line but didn't lean into it directly for some reason

Cause I see the obvious so I'm sure he does :manny:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea he was talking about Jermaine Jackson as a flip to J Cole and how Jermaine actually had real life issues with Michael cause he felt MJ didn't want him to shine. nikkas was trying to downplay it on here but every nikka i know who raps in real life was impressed by that shyt.
I put it up there with the all time great flips. What’s ill is he already flipped the MJ thing on push ups. Which was also a fire flip. Then he does it again on FM. That’s a big reason why I thought Drake won (Lyrically). He was flipping the hell out of everything thrown at him.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
drake did not win lyrically stop the cap:comeon:

he flipped a couple lines now all of a sudden he washed kendrick lyrically knock it off
Nah, he was cooking when he said "I'm too famous for the shyt you just suggested
If I was a pedophile, promise I would have been arrested"

Bars :wow:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

not acknowledging drake's flips and rebuttals throughout the battle is a dead giveaway that you're not dealing with someone prepared to discuss things in good faith

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:If Kendrick was a Meek Mill or a Big Sean this track would’ve ended him. But homie is crazy af and too damn creative.