What's The Dirt - Drake's Family Matters Diss Actually Explained

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
the 6:16 breakdown was really good especially the portion when he rapping from kendrick perspective

but it felt like he kinda took it east on the later parts of the verse

but this one was just wack. not because its a drake video like some of yall think. but because it was being hyped up. there were rumors he was “stalking” whitney family. there were rumors he was going to be apart of some case. so it was all a miss. Apart from some shyt that he was reaching like crazy on (the 37x & 37 years old:unimpressed:)

I don't know how so many of you watched random bozos on youtube like this.

I only checked him out cause he predicted the entire beef way before Like That dropped

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the 6:16 breakdown was really good especially the portion when he rapping from kendrick perspective

but it felt like he kinda took it east on the later parts of the verse

but this one was just wack. not because its a drake video like some of yall think. but because it was being hyped up. there were rumors he was “stalking” whitney family. there were rumors he was going to be apart of some case. so it was all a miss. Apart from some shyt that he was reaching like crazy on (the 37x & 37 years old:unimpressed:)

I only checked him out cause he predicted the entire beef way before Like That dropped
I think it he ruined it by looking into it so much. This is a very surface level songs.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Damn I can't with lame Aubreys Angels aka Dripplestein Groupies man.
"this Dirt Guy will show people Dripple actually won the beef"
Lame how??? Kendrick's songs had your boy doying white flagging songs with the just cried voice. Fcuking delusionas fakkits.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I can't with lame Aubreys Angels aka Dripplestein Groupies man.
"this Dirt Guy will show people Dripple actually won the beef"
Lame how??? Kendrick's songs had your boy doying white flagging songs with the just cried voice. Fcuking delusionas fakkits.
They’ll defend the song to the death but wasn’t listening to it.

How long has that been off the charts?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Been telling nikkas bout that MJ pun back when it dropped.

yeah after the breakdown i’m kinda like:obama:about the bar

my only nitpick about it is the whole how are you prince?
you said kendrick is mj cause of insecurities so what about you makes you prince. thats all

It didnt hit me that he was also referring to jermaine jackson at first:ohhh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
yeah after the breakdown i’m kinda like:obama:about the bar

my only nitpick about it is the whole how are you prince?
you said kendrick is mj cause of insecurities so what about you makes you prince. thats all

It didnt hit me that he was also referring to jermaine jackson at first:ohhh:
Yea he was talking about Jermaine Jackson as a flip to J Cole and how Jermaine actually had real life issues with Michael cause he felt MJ didn't want him to shine. nikkas was trying to downplay it on here but every nikka i know who raps in real life was impressed by that shyt.