What's The Dirt - Drake's Family Matters Diss Actually Explained

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I get where you’re coming from, but I think you misunderstood my point. I never said Drake was only going after Kendrick’s fans—I mentioned he was trying to provoke both Kendrick and his fanbase. My take was that he deliberately twisted “Mother I Sober” to mess with Kendrick and stir things up with his fans. Whether or not you think it worked, you can’t deny it got a reaction, especially on social media. I wasn’t defending the diss itself, just saying it seemed like trolling was part of his strategy.

Let's say what you're saying is true. Kendrick told him at the begining of Euphoria that he knew he'd look for ammo on Mr. Morale and tell lies about his family. If it was a strategic move to prove him right by "haha you got molested"that is crazy dumb.

But that's the trend. All of these so called mastermind tactics his fans attribute to Drake make him look like a bigger idiot than he already does. From Taylor made, to the huff ass 'planted info/items' to or even something like this.

Last edited:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Let's say what you're saying is true. Kendrick told him at the begining of Euphoria that he knew he'd look for ammo on Mr. Morale and tell lies about his family. If it was a strategic move to prove him right by "haha you got molested" is crazy dumb.

But that's the trend. All of these so called mastermind tactics his fans attribute to Drake make him look like a bigger idiot than he already does. From Taylor made, to the huff ass 'planted info/items' to or even something like this.
Its funny cus the kbots were in shambles w that line

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
If making fun of people that were molested is funny to you, you sound like a piece of shyt :camby:
P5ix.gif

Last edited: