What's The Dirt - Drake's Family Matters Diss Actually Explained

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Dude is a dumb ass, fumbled an easy bag all because you wanted to makr yourself seem important:snoop:
If dude just shut the fukk up except for his videos, he'd probably be alright

But now all that yapping has come back to bite him and he wants to blame everybody but himself :mjlol:

He had the ball in his hands. His breakdowns dropped at the right time to blow. Now he just fumbled it, smh but glad one less vulture in the mix

Cause I doubt he covers the remaining songs. Only gonna get worse

Low-key, considering his mental health struggles I wonder if he absorbs the personalities of the people he's researching for breakdowns :jbhmm:

Cause when he was breaking down kendrick he was just analytical and didn't do all the social media antics. But one it was drake's turn, he started painting narratives and letting his corny cac persona present itself. Proving he's exactly the kind of person Kendrick and many of us have been talking about. What once was level headed discussion of lyrics has now turned angry, defensive and full of lies

fukk a lyric breakdown, this a breakdown of himself :ohhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I haven't giving much energy to this dumb sht... Cause like I've stated numerous times, both these nikkaz is corny.
One probably more corny than the other buy he got y'all confused.

but either way, I finally decided to check out this family matters song.

:whew: oh damn... that was tough
Not clicking on this video tho lol
Surprised you can type while glazing like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's say what you're saying is true. Kendrick told him at the begining of Euphoria that he knew he'd look for ammo on Mr. Morale and tell lies about his family. If it was a strategic move to prove him right by "haha you got molested"that is crazy dumb.

But that's the trend. All of these so called mastermind tactics his fans attribute to Drake make him look like a bigger idiot than he already does. From Taylor made, to the huff ass 'planted info/items' to or even something like this.
I get what you’re saying, and yeah, Kendrick did see this move from Drake coming with that line in “Euphoria,” so it makes it seem like Drake fell right into Kendrick’s trap. I can totally see why you’d think it wasn’t a great strategy if all it did was confirm what Kendrick had predicted.

But honestly, by the time Drake dropped “The Heart Part 6,” most people had already declared Kendrick the winner on social media. So does it really matter if Drake was trolling at that point? It seems like Kendrick had already locked in the win, and anything Drake did—whether it was trolling or trying to hit back—didn’t change much. Whether it was dumb or not, I don’t think it had much of an effect either way.