What's The Dirt - Drake's Family Matters Diss Actually Explained

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I get what you’re saying, and yeah, Kendrick did see this move from Drake coming with that line in “Euphoria,” so it makes it seem like Drake fell right into Kendrick’s trap. I can totally see why you’d think it wasn’t a great strategy if all it did was confirm what Kendrick had predicted.

But honestly, by the time Drake dropped “The Heart Part 6,” most people had already declared Kendrick the winner on social media. So does it really matter if Drake was trolling at that point? It seems like Kendrick had already locked in the win, and anything Drake did—whether it was trolling or trying to hit back—didn’t change much. Whether it was dumb or not, I don’t think it had much of an effect either way.
Stop the bullshyt. After Push Ups people was clowning Kendrick saying he couldn't come back and how he maybe ain't really built for battle. nikkas was laughing along with Taylor Made. If Drake dropped a dope response people would've been right back on his dikk and putting the pressure on Kendrick. That shyt was garbage so it didn't happen.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Stop the bullshyt. After Push Ups people was clowning Kendrick saying he couldn't come back and how he maybe ain't really built for battle. nikkas was laughing along with Taylor Made. If Drake dropped a dope response people would've been right back on his dikk and putting the pressure on Kendrick. That shyt was garbage so it didn't happen.
The funny thing is Drake took longer to respond to Like That than Kendrick did to respond to Push Ups and Taylor Made Freestyle.

I wanna say Drake responded 3 laters and Kendrick responded 2 weeks later.