What’s the biggest scandal that happened at your church?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The 16 year old guitar player was smashing one of the pastors wives . There was like 3 pastors . The pastor who was getting cheated on found out and wanted to beat up the guitar player . Senior pastor swept it under the rug .

Youth pastor who was married was smashing like 2 different girls in the church .

pastors son and like 4 other guys from the congregation busted a train on a 14 year old girl and got her pregnant .

:picard: I would say they need Jesus but apparently they already had him and was still on the bullshyt

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Somebody stole the riding lawnmower. It remains a mystery ‘til this day.

You don’t hear me, doe...the lawnmower was chained up, locked in the shed, and our shed is behind a gate.
And the lawnmower was all that was taken out of the shed, amongst other power tools and amenities. This is clearly the work of a supervillain and/or The Devil.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My cousin who is a little special sung a song in church one day. The song was sitting up in my room:skip: We was all like 11-12 at the time. Me her sister and my other cousin was in that bytch rolling. We was like why did y’all let her sing a solo:mjlol: Till this day when I hear that song I bust out laughing. Then to top it off, we went over some people house to eat. And we in the kitchen eating and the lady who house we at ask us how the food was and my cousin says good, but the spaghetti is nasty:hhh: The lady looking like :beli: I don’t think she knew my cuz was a little different

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The usual at churches I regularly attended.

a man being gay, and it was obvious. But the pastors heard he hit on one of the guys in the church and basically exiled him and told him hes not welcome.

young couples getting pregnant. Actually twice it was the pastors kids hah. Made them get up in front of the church and confess their sins.

one church I used to visit for a bit the pastor was smashing different women in the church. Weird stuff

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That’s it?? :heh:

I ain’t got any stories to tell, but with all the fukkery that goes on in churches I’m sure it’s way on the weaker end of the spectrum

Here’s some oddly good viewing of church fukkery being exposed

You can see breh soul exiting his body as he struggles to come up with answers.
:mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
When they let in darkskins.

Church was wall to wall this back in the day...

6a0112791cb10528a401538e15f88a970b-550wi

6a0112791cb10528a4015431e926f0970c-600wi

Whg2hba.jpg

@Barnett114 I bet this Washington Park is unrecognizable.

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Longstanding pastor got way too comfortable and knocked up a young thang. Church voted him out and had a revolving door of geechie ass pastors by committee. Some of them were regular members with no theological education

Old pastor gets wind of the congregation getting tired of the clown show and randomly pops back up on so this is my church, I did what I did now get over it. Old boy got his throne back til my old boys n girls club staffer snatched his power and kicked him and his family out for good.

My granny raised her kids and grandkids in that church. She stopped attending church after that mess.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
The 16 year old guitar player was smashing one of the pastors wives . There was like 3 pastors . The pastor who was getting cheated on found out and wanted to beat up the guitar player . Senior pastor swept it under the rug .

Youth pastor who was married was smashing like 2 different girls in the church .

pastors son and like 4 other guys from the congregation busted a train on a 14 year old girl and got her pregnant .
:snoop:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
In Sunday school one of the kids straight up said they didn't believe in God. No pun but all hell broke loose. All the teacher stopped what they were doing started speaking in tongues and circle-praying around breh, they even went and got the assistant pastor DURING church to join the prayer :wtf: and they told the other kids to join in to pray for the kid to be saved
Well that kid's parents got big mad when they found out and threatened to beat the sunday school teachers ass, sue the church, or both