What’s the biggest scandal that happened at your church?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember our Sunday school teacher telling us he got some chick pregnant.
I just remember just an awkward silence, and then our other Sunday school teacher started to say a Bible scripture about forgiveness.
I remember the preacher’s kid walked out the room, and one breh hit the Sunday school teacher with the :dwillhuh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I remember our Sunday school teacher telling us he got some chick pregnant.
I just remember just an awkward silence, and then our other Sunday school teacher started to say a Bible scripture about forgiveness.
I remember the preacher’s kid walked out the room, and one breh hit the Sunday school teacher with the :dwillhuh:
That’s it?? :heh:

I ain’t got any stories to tell, but with all the fukkery that goes on in churches I’m sure it’s way on the weaker end of the spectrum

Here’s some oddly good viewing of church fukkery being exposed

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Well some shyt went down at the men's retreat....allegedly :whoa:. And the following Sunday before the sermon one of the associate ministers made a speech about lies. Then he asked us to stand in truth and stand for pastor to show support. The church stood but we was confused because they were being really vague

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s it?? :heh:

I ain’t got any stories to tell, but with all the fukkery that goes on in churches I’m sure it’s way on the weaker end of the spectrum

Here’s some oddly good viewing of church fukkery being exposed

I got a couple of more. I just wanted to use that story to kick off the thread

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well some shyt went down at the men's retreat....allegedly :whoa:. And the following Sunday before the sermon one of the associate ministers made a speech about lies. Then he asked us to stand in truth and stand for pastor to show support. The church stood but we was confused because they were being really vague
Let me guess the retreat wasn’t in Harlem :mjlol:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Some gay shyt?

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Pastor cheated on Wife and had a kid with a young woman in the church. Paid her off to leave the city and move down south. The kid looks just like him.

Same church: Praise leader rapes a choir member. Instead of chastising him, they defend him and harass the girl until she leaves the church. I'm talking trying to run her off of the road on the highway and leaving threats in her mailbox.

Haven't been back to that church since I found out..

This is at a mega church too. I'm sure if I drop the name, someone here will be a member... I'll just leave it at that.

Daps
The 16 year old guitar player was smashing one of the pastors wives . There was like 3 pastors . The pastor who was getting cheated on found out and wanted to beat up the guitar player . Senior pastor swept it under the rug .

Youth pastor who was married was smashing like 2 different girls in the church .

pastors son and like 4 other guys from the congregation busted a train on a 14 year old girl and got her pregnant .