What's the better trip? Philly or Washington DC? School me

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Baltimore is tied with Philly IMO for food, but it ain’t worth skipping either city for lol. Baltimore is still pretty trash outside the harbor lol

Edit: @JLova dont listen to this Homer about staying in Baltimore and day tripping from there. Baltimore is Baltimore…that city is the place you day trip to, not stay. And Philly has way more than cheesesteaks. Lots of good sit down restaurants

Edit 2: and if you want waterfront, DC has waterfront in Georgetown and SW DC, plus the national harbor is about 15-20 mins south of DC, lots of restaurants and the MGM if you wanna gamble
Nah we got Philly beat with food due to our seafood. And don’t get me started with DC where one of their most famous restaurants is known for hot dogs
:heh:

Staying in DC is a hassle tho. shyt expensive for no reason and if he rents a car it’s a wrap. Dude gonna get lost and get mad camera tickets

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah we got Philly beat with food due to our seafood. And don’t get me started with DC where one of their most famous restaurants is known for hot dogs

Staying in DC is a hassle tho. shyt expensive for no reason and if he rents a car it’s a wrap. Dude gonna get lost and get mad camera tickets
Gonna introduce him to old bay!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you have time just bang out the entire area. :whew:

If you like baseball hitting up all 3 parks is a win. :ohlawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

So driving down to DC everyday is supposed to make that better? And they can Uber or take the metro or bike - dc is hella bikeable

And no, you don’t have Philly beat. Sure, you have more seafood but Philly has great Asian and Mediterranean places, even their Mexican spots are better.

And DC hot dogs? You talking Ben’s chili bowl? Cmon, we dine higher class than that. That said DC is underwhelming for dining

Edit: you’re really arguing for someone to come down from Canada and stay in Baltimore over DC :dead:

:stopitslime:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Been to Philly (but it's been a while) wife been to DC. I guess we could go to both, but which is the better spot? I'll just spend more time there.

We're going to do the tourist shyt so check out attractions, museums, restaurants, etc. Is Jersey Shore worth the travel?

Is there family shyt to do in DC besides monuments and politics related shyt?
When are you going?

DC

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Go to the MGM harbour with the wife
They got nice restaurants lounges
Don’t park on the garage..they will rob u
Use valet parking

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So driving down to DC everyday is supposed to make that better? And they can Uber or take the metro or bike - dc is hella bikeable

And no, you don’t have Philly beat. Sure, you have more seafood but Philly has great Asian and Mediterranean places, even their Mexican spots are better.

And DC hot dogs? You talking Ben’s chili bowl? Cmon, we dine higher class than that. That said DC is underwhelming for dining
Nah he can stay in Baltimore downtown and he’d be right near Penn Station. He can take the train right to Union Station in DC and it’ll let him out right near all the free tourist shyt. Mad easy

As far as food goes I’m assuming he’s gonna want to try to food places are known for. He can get all that Asian, Mediterranean and Mexican shyt right in Toronto.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been to Philly (but it's been a while) wife been to DC. I guess we could go to both, but which is the better spot? I'll just spend more time there.

We're going to do the tourist shyt so check out attractions, museums, restaurants, etc. Is Jersey Shore worth the travel?

Is there family shyt to do in DC besides monuments and politics related shyt?
DC is lit for party’s etc. if you want to meet some attractive black women with money go there. To take your wife? I wouldn’t choose either city

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah he can stay in Baltimore downtown and he’d be right near Penn Station. He can take the train right to Union Station in DC and it’ll let him out right near all the free tourist shyt. Mad easy

As far as food goes I’m assuming he’s gonna want to try to food places are known for. He can get all that Asian, Mediterranean and Mexican shyt right in Toronto.
I never go to cities and stick to the “crowd” favorite, that’s usually some basic ass shyt, you look up places that are actually good.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
DC is lit for party’s etc. if you want to meet some attractive black women with money go there. To take your wife? I wouldn’t choose either city
Why?

There’s hella historical stuff and museums in DC that a couple would love to experience together - if you live in DC, you most likely going on a date at some point to those places. And all the waterfronts are great for romantic evenings. Lastly, DC has so many nice bars, get dressed up smelling good and go for drinks with your spouse.

It’s weird how some of y’all think.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
DC nightlife is way more accessible for tourists, Philly have more motion but it's not centralized and all over the city in a kind of iykyk kind of way
Philly has better restaurants, DC has the slight edge on musuems. Philly is probably overall cheaper. DC is smaller so you can probably see more in a short amount of time

TMBlue

Pro
Daps

Edit: you’re really arguing for someone to come down from Canada and stay in Baltimore over DC :dead:

:stopitslime:

Baltimore is an underrated food city and Philly is pretty too. I wouldn't say Philly is better tho. I'd say both are better than DC.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I never go to cities and stick to the “crowd” favorite, that’s usually some basic ass shyt, you look up places that are actually good.
Basic ass shyt? :what:

If I’m in New Orleans I want some gumbo. I don’t want no damn Asian food. If I’m in Houston I want some brisket. I don’t want no damn Mediterranean food. If I’m in Philly I want a cheesesteak. If I’m in Baltimore I want a crab cake. I want the food the places are most known for but maybe that’s just me