What's the better trip? Philly or Washington DC? School me

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This applies to Oakland, too 🤣 Baltimore is kinda the East Coast version of Oakland. You're not wrong about Baltimore though, fam inserted Baltimore into this thread 🤣 we not deliberating between Philly and DC and choosing fukking Baltimore 😂...
I just wanted to save the breh some pain and heartache
:hubie:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC is lit for party’s etc. if you want to meet some attractive black women with money go there. To take your wife? I wouldn’t choose either city
Thise days are over for me. I’m a married parent. So the nightlife means nothing to me.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah we got Philly beat with food due to our seafood. And don’t get me started with DC where one of their most famous restaurants is known for hot dogs
:heh:

Staying in DC is a hassle tho. shyt expensive for no reason and if he rents a car it’s a wrap. Dude gonna get lost and get mad camera tickets

We’re driving down so we’ll have a car. I found some decently priced hotels. Coming from Toronto, everything seems affordable.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this was 10-15 yrs ago…easily Philly.

As we speak..DC is the better option.

It’s sad what Philly has become

That’s the last time I was in Philly. I think we’ll hit up DC then stop off in Philly for a day or 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re driving down so we’ll have a car. I found some decently priced hotels. Coming from Toronto, everything seems affordable.
That’s funny because I was going to say go to Toronto. For U.S. cities I’d say New Orleans but if your set on driving that’s a long drive.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s funny because I was going to say go to Toronto. For U.S. cities I’d say New Orleans but if your set on driving that’s a long drive.

I can’t justify the prices of flights right now. Would love to go to New Orleans. Was in Atlanta recently. Cost $1500 CDN. I didn’t pay for it and it was last minute-ish but that price is crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t justify the prices of flights right now. Would love to go to New Orleans. Was in Atlanta recently. Cost $1500 CDN. I didn’t pay for it and it was last minute-ish but that price is crazy.
yeah, they be taxing y'all Canada brehs. I can fly to TO or MTL round trip for $300 easy

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
DC. I've been to both a few times since they're a quick road trip from NY.

DC has a better nightlife, and better looking women (they call it the chocolate city forba reason :whew:) than Philly, plus you have all the museums & tourist attractions.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
DC has some of the baddest women in the US...:whew:
Philly has the ugliest women of any major city I have visited in the US. :scust:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where should I stay brehs? Alexandria? Annapolis? Where? Alexandria looks like a cool spot and decent hotels are cheap. Also seems like I can take the train in.

Worth driving to Georgetown?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Where should I stay brehs? Alexandria? Annapolis? Where? Alexandria looks like a cool spot and decent hotels are cheap. Also seems like I can take the train in.

Alexandria since it’s close to dc

I’ll be in VA tomorrow

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

Annapolis is far af.

Alexandria, King Street his next to the metro and VRE, so is Crystal City.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Out of those options Alexandria. It’s actually close to dc. Annapolis is a hour away.