What's the best way to invest in holograms and hologram technology?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have a Robinhood account right now, so I'm only doing things from our very beginner's phase, but are there any specific companies in the US or even in China to look into?

Or is this the kind of thing that I would have to be a venture capitalist to make any sort of decent investment at this point in time?

I have a feeling that holograms are going to be "much bigger" than we can imagine.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
1. Find the companies first
2. Find out if they're publicly traded or not
3a. If they are find a brokerage firm that trades them
3b. If they aren't, find a crowd funding company and see if they have stake to sell.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did some searches, but there was nothing directly related to Holograms, it was just more (like you mentioned) companies dealing with augmented reality, companies we already know like Qualcomm, Nvidia, etc.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Admittedly I haven't really looked that much into this, but anyone else have any updates? Think about the power the holograms can have especially in situations where key speakers or celebrity talent don't want to show up to a place because they fear for their safety (due to viruses or opps)

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^this

NexTech Ar Solutions.

Search Nextech with my name and you'll see the posts I made about them.
Appreciate the post, and I will look into it, but since I'm still with Robinhood I just checked and I see that I cannot purchase this stock on Robinhood. I can purchase a stock like MVIS but I don't really see it doing much in the near future.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate the post, and I will look into it, but since I'm still with Robinhood I just checked and I see that I cannot purchase this stock on Robinhood. I can purchase a stock like MVIS but I don't really see it doing much in the near future.
did you ever end up buying MVIS?

you would have made a killing!

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
^^^this

NexTech Ar Solutions.

Search Nextech with my name and you'll see the posts I made about them.

NEW YORK and TORONTO, June 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (OTCQB: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: N29), an emerging leader in augmented reality for eCommerce, AR learning applications, and virtual events is pleased to announce that it has signed a contract to provide its InfernoAR Virtual Events platform services to the Y.A.S.M ministry, for a 2 day event that will take place on July 24th and 25th. There will be 4 "Ignite '' sessions over those 2 days for 1000 young adults that had been intended as a physical event that was canceled due to COVID-19. The event will now have seven holograms, five of the preachers themselves being beamed into congregations living rooms.

From a PR yesterday.

Also, The President at Nextech, Paul Duffy has a few Hologram Patents.

ARHT Media Inc. Receives New Patent for Its Revolutionary Holographic Display Technology

morris

Superstar
Daps
NEW YORK and TORONTO, June 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (OTCQB: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: N29), an emerging leader in augmented reality for eCommerce, AR learning applications, and virtual events is pleased to announce that it has signed a contract to provide its InfernoAR Virtual Events platform services to the Y.A.S.M ministry, for a 2 day event that will take place on July 24th and 25th. There will be 4 "Ignite '' sessions over those 2 days for 1000 young adults that had been intended as a physical event that was canceled due to COVID-19. The event will now have seven holograms, five of the preachers themselves being beamed into congregations living rooms.

From a PR yesterday.

Also, The President at Nextech, Paul Duffy has a few Hologram Patents.

ARHT Media Inc. Receives New Patent for Its Revolutionary Holographic Display Technology
vool.

2 things though:
1. this stock has quadrupled since 3/18
2. this is an OTC stock. I wish you nothing but success. I never mess with OTC and Pink Sheets. I am surprised they haven't signed to be listed on NASDAQ

But look forward to any of your future picks

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
vool.

2 things though:
1. this stock has quadrupled since 3/18
2. this is an OTC stock. I wish you nothing but success. I never mess with OTC and Pink Sheets. I am surprised they haven't signed to be listed on NASDAQ

But look forward to any of your future picks

I feel U.

They are working on the uplist tho. Last I read, late 3Q, or early 4Q.

***PR from end of May:

NexTech AR Solutions Files Amended MD&A for the Year ended December 31, 2019

Pretty much one of the steps needed for uplist.

CEO planning on uplisting without a R/S too.

Last edited: