What's the best way to invest in holograms and hologram technology?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Shopify stock surged almost 160% this year and became the country’s biggest company by market capitalization. The tech titan’s superior revenue growth and unique business model fuelled the rally.

Interestingly, despite valuation concerns and gloomy economic picture, Shopify stock might continue its upward momentum in the short term.

Well, that was about Shopify. The next beast that’s emerging in Canada’s technology sector is NexTech AR Solutions (CSE:NTAR). The stock has soared almost 400% this year and 1,350% in the last 12 months, notably beating Shopify.

NexTech AR Solutions: An emerging leader in the augmented reality space
Technology companies backed by unique, innovative business models realize higher margins and generally grow at a superior pace. NexTech AR Solutions checks in all these boxes.

Forget Shopify (TSX:SHOP): Canada’s Next Monster Tech Stock Is Here - The Motley Fool Canada

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I only have a Robinhood account right now, so I'm only doing things from our very beginner's phase, but are there any specific companies in the US or even in China to look into?

Or is this the kind of thing that I would have to be a venture capitalist to make any sort of decent investment at this point in time?

I have a feeling that holograms are going to be "much bigger" than we can imagine.