What’s so special about the female rapper Rapsody ?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
As far as a pure rhyme spitter/flow/rapper/etc I agree she's average as all hell and not very interesting. If she were doing thot raps she'd be a dime a dozen. It's her subject content that stands out and her perspective is well thought out and something I'm not used to hearing on wax that causes me to listen. But there's no way in hell she's anywhere near the best female rapper. Someone like Dreezy'd rap circles around her and drop something just as introspective and well thought out.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
As far as a pure rhyme spitter/flow/rapper/etc I agree she's average as all hell and not very interesting. If she were doing thot raps she'd be a dime a dozen. It's her subject content that stands out and her perspective is well thought out and something I'm not used to hearing on wax that causes me to listen. But there's no way in hell she's anywhere near the best female rapper. Someone like Dreezy'd rap circles around her and drop something just as introspective and well thought out.
Every female rapper who ain't doing thot rap, has to be the best female rapper of all time, in their album promo..

There's no middle ground... As soon as they drop, it's "Oh my god, this is the most refreshing and wonderful and good for women and you HAVE to listen to it and it will change women's rap and blah blah blah"

So by the time you go to listen, you waiting on the reincarnation of Lauryn Hill, and it's not even close. They over hype the shyt too much and it never pans out. I will never forget Timbaland on Rap City, saying he had "The Female Biggie" and then gave us this bullshyt

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good rapper, good music, good production. Not great but just good artist.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Like what you like. When we were kids and tells, we might as well have been on the promo teams for our favorite rappers.
Trying to put people on to acts you fukked with. Fond memories of those times. And just like actual promo people you had to pick the right song to play for them, if they weren't an artist getting airplay.

I am the first generation of FACEMOB.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FfIieA1XoAI6b8X

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She’s skilled with some dope flows, she’s doesn’t make ass shake music (what most female rappers specialize in) and doesn’t make trap music (the general rap mainstream), so sure, if you’re looking for her to fit the mainstream and do that lane well, no, she doesn’t. She is however, a good rapper and makes that early 00’s type music that’s good for listening to solo/at home/in your dorm, not car/getting ready to go out/party music

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Rapsody - Guest Appearances

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
She’s the typical “can rap but music has no appeal” rappers

this isn’t gender specific
I used your name in a rap a few yrs ago.

I can tell you bout ya girl, she been a rider. My dawg CrimsonTider, been inside her. You never wanted drama. You been a hider. Yo girl sleep around, yet you still a provider