What’s so special about the female rapper Rapsody ?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Every female rapper who ain't doing thot rap, has to be the best female rapper of all time, in their album promo..

There's no middle ground... As soon as they drop, it's "Oh my god, this is the most refreshing and wonderful and good for women and you HAVE to listen to it and it will change women's rap and blah blah blah"

So by the time you go to listen, you waiting on the reincarnation of Lauryn Hill, and it's not even close. They over hype the shyt too much and it never pans out. I will never forget Timbaland on Rap City, saying he had "The Female Biggie" and then gave us this bullshyt

Jade was nice as hell. But I always go into any project with low expectations. So I never overhyped Rapsody. She was cool.

Daps
Every female rapper who ain't doing thot rap, has to be the best female rapper of all time, in their album promo..

There's no middle ground... As soon as they drop, it's "Oh my god, this is the most refreshing and wonderful and good for women and you HAVE to listen to it and it will change women's rap and blah blah blah"

So by the time you go to listen, you waiting on the reincarnation of Lauryn Hill, and it's not even close. They over hype the shyt too much and it never pans out. I will never forget Timbaland on Rap City, saying he had "The Female Biggie" and then gave us this bullshyt

Great Post

Applies to men hence J Cole & Kendrick to a lesser degree

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
8lej.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The album she dropped with songs named after black female figures was :wow:

Was probably the highest rated album of the year.

But of course, not all music is very accessible to many. Especially not stupid people, people with little musical interest, people who only enjoy scientific formulaic shyt made for radio/pop playlists and on (which obviously draws or steals from what the indie have been doing, but are ahead of their time).

Those are also the vast majority of all music consumers.

Last edited: