What's it gonna for people to accept that Will Smith ain't "that dude" anymore?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Finally a good thread by Nap. Blind squirrel.

I fcked with Parents Don't Understand and all that, I was a huge Fresh Prince stan before his series even debuted. I watched ery ep, fapped to Hillary, started checkin out Ashley in later years.

But now I loathe Will Smith. fukk that fakkit. He's a pos.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Collateral Beauty might be the dramatic role that finally "clicks" all on cylinders for him. They've lined up an impressive cast (Michael Pena, Edward Norton, Kate Winslet, Hellen Mirren) but we'll see.

Will Smith & Ed Norton? Say no more. :leon:

mM5Jw.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ok so the next comic book movie should have you as the lead role
It'll still do $200m first weekend
U damn right it will. It might did a little better than 200. Its a lot of bias against Will:ufdup:

Will is my dude. I just can't give him credit for SS. I don't give Rock credit for GI Joe or Fast, but I will give him credit for San Andreas :manny:

Ryan Reynolds is the perfect example of this. All his movies bomb, but put him in a role where he is in a highly anticipated comic book movie.,You get the highest grossing rated R movie of all time. :ld:

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Im an '86 baby and I honestly cannot remember a year where people were NOT hating on Will only for him to come through, takeover, crush the buildings with ether and no vaseline.

He's the exception to the "they'll have a new nicca next year" rule Hollywood has.

True black excellence.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finally a good thread by Nap. Blind squirrel.

I fcked with Parents Don't Understand and all that, I was a huge Fresh Prince stan before his series even debuted. I watched ery ep, fapped to Hillary, started checkin out Ashley in later years.

But now I loathe Will Smith. fukk that fakkit. He's a pos.
muthafukka...
you just said a buncha shyt that aint got a goddamn thing to even do with Will Smith! :what:
sit
yo
ass
DOWN!!
:sityoassdown:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im an '86 baby and I honestly cannot remember a year where people were NOT hating on Will only for him to come through, takeover, crush the buildings with ether and no vaseline.

He's the exception to the "they'll have a new nicca next year" rule Hollywood has.

True black excellence.
+ rep

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

True black excellence.

Have you been asleep for the past decade?