What's it gonna for people to accept that Will Smith ain't "that dude" anymore?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is a very bad example.

Deadpool does not make the same amount of money without ryan Reynolds. That film doesn't even get made without him.
Nobody went to see Deadpool because of Ryan Reynolds breh. It don't matter. Ben Affleck as Batman people swore up and down they wouldn't go to see BVS, but it broke records. Take Batman & Joker out this movie. I can almost guarantee it wouldn't have done what it did.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody went to see Deadpool because of Ryan Reynolds breh. It don't matter. Ben Affleck as Batman people swore up and down they wouldn't go to see BVS, but it broke records. Take Batman & Joker out this movie. I can almost guarantee it wouldn't have done what it did.
Uhhhh yes. They do.

Ryan Reynolds made that film what it is.

Deadpool isn't some a list property like batman.

Anybody else in the role the film would have flopped. His love for the character is what made the film what it is. His marketing campaign made the film do numbers. No other actor would have put the love and heart and sweat I to that role.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is cringeworthy in everything now...either the limited amount of competition made him look better, or he's fallen off...but he's just no where near the star or draw that he once was.

I don't think its controversial to admit this.

Who are the draws today?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Uhhhh yes. They do.

Ryan Reynolds made that film what it is.

Deadpool isn't some a list property like batman.

Anybody else in the role the film would have flopped. His love for the character is what made the film what it is. His marketing campaign made the film do numbers. No other actor would have put the love and heart and sweat I to that role.
Me being someone who don't know about comics. I just wanted to see a R rated comic book movie that people said was good. Hell I never even heard of Guardians of The Galaxy or Suicide Squad or Ant Man and I wanted to see them just because they were Marvel & DC:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
He's still that dude. I liked him in Focus. Tired of seeing him in these dramatic roles tho, we get it you have range. Dude is really fit for his age and should do more actiony, not necessarily straight action, movies while he has time. I think Bad Boys III gonna bring him back to the forefront. :blessed:

Btw speaking of Bad Boys, why on him IMDB page does it show two Bad Boy movies in production? They doing two back to back? :ohhh:
Yeap, bad boys 3 and 4

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wills only mistake is he hasnt been doing any "black movies",he needs more of those under his belt....he's that rapper that goes so commercial he loses his core audience,and without the core audience as his biggest chear leaders,they lose that aura that made them crossover to the other side in the first place:mjpls:....i think another Badboys will be enough to remind black folks that Will Smith is still that nigha if some of yall nikkas forgot:sas1: