What's it gonna for people to accept that Will Smith ain't "that dude" anymore?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You already showed in your other post your reading is poor now I am certain of it. Guess you totally missed the word "mostly"
Breh you're cherry picking a fukking photo where he's not supposed to be smiling and then came up with nonsense.

I can post 50 more photos and you'd write more nonsense you obviously want to make some narrative up in your own head that isn't based in reality.

Obviously your blind because you wrote you don't see any photos of him on set yet I just posted one.

At this point you're going to claim if I can't provide proof will made Joel his godfather that means he hated making the film.

Look at him. Being incredulous

Will-Smith-and-Margot-Robbie.jpg

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
His latest film just did OVER $100 Millie in its first week and he was praised as one of the standouts of the film. Even critics who shyt on it made note of Smith being a bright spot. He also received stellar reviews for his performance in Concussion.

He's got Collateral Beauty ,Bright, and Bad Boys 3 on the horizon. Collateral Beauty is another dramatic role, the issue seems to be that in his dramatic roles he's often the only good part of the movie. Everything else (writing, direction, etc) seems to be mediocre.

Bad Boys 3 is going to be a guaranteed hit. There's been pent up demand for the better part of 10 years for that film.

Bright is a reteaming with David Ayers (director of Suicide Squad) that's supposedly going to be a Netflix exclusive and the most expensive they've ever done. It's a Sci/Fantasy movie and Will always shows up in his Sci-Fi flicks.

Collateral Beauty might be the dramatic role that finally "clicks" all on cylinders for him. They've lined up an impressive cast (Michael Pena, Edward Norton, Kate Winslet, Hellen Mirren) but we'll see.
Good shyt... can't wait for all of these

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh you're cherry picking a fukking photo where he's not supposed to be smiling and then came up with nonsense.

I can post 50 more photos and you'd write more nonsense you obviously want to make some narrative up in your own head that isn't based in reality.

Obviously your blind because you wrote you don't see any photos of him on set yet I just posted one.

At this point you're going to claim if I can't provide proof will made Joel his godfather that means he hated making the film.

Look at him. Being incredulous

Will-Smith-and-Margot-Robbie.jpg
You post like a female foreal, so much misplaced emotion over something so trivial. Go check the suicide squad thread and see the on set footage with will in em for clarity

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You post like a female foreal, so much misplaced emotion over something so trivial. Go check the suicide squad thread and see the on set footage with will in em for clarity
You post like a contrarian troll and your rep and daps reflect that.

But I'll let you get back to making up narratives in your head weirdo.

Daps
2018 will tell all. If Bad Boys 3 isn't fukking CRACK then he is done to me.

That film can only fail if they over think it.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Collateral Beauty might be the dramatic role that finally "clicks" all on cylinders for him. They've lined up an impressive cast (Michael Pena, Edward Norton, Kate Winslet, Hellen Mirren) but we'll see.

The cast :ohhh:
The director :scust:
The DP:gladbron:
The writer :what:

The Productor designer :leon:

The Art Director :scusthov:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He's always trying to be the nice guy and the safe choice. You see his interviews? He's like this acceptable negro on his "hard work" steez.

Just silly bullshyt
lmao.
This post sums up the coli.

"Hard work" is quickly followed by "silly bullshyt"

Will should be sippin lean and promoting drugs right?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
lmao.
This post sums up the coli.

"Hard work" is quickly followed by "silly bullshyt"

Will should be sippin lean and promoting drugs right?
This narrative is about as bad as the one you quoted