What's in your blu-ray collection?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I'm with you but the source of that word of mouth has to be huge. I'm planning on getting The Complete Jacques Tati just because David Lynch fukked with Tati so heavily and some of the premises of Tati's films, especially Playtime, look interesting.

i also look for respected coli co-signs. this site put me on to piff ::smugdraper:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have no fear of downloading. Is Charlie gonna bust me for pirating an art house from the '90s or a foreign film from the '40s? :drizzyhah:
I use a variety of sources for watching films, in addition to pirate bay, I use cable (TCM, HBO, Cinemax has a shytton of dope movies, Showtime sometimes will have a classic or two a month), random streaming sites (not the most stable option, most of the time I can't find shyt) and my friend who has almost 2000 movies. I've refrained from blind buying since the last 3 movies I blind bought I didn't like and every movie I was going to blind buy that I watched first I didn't like

But hey :manny: do you
Just know you're more likely to get busted for torrenting Game of Thrones than Tanner '88.
Actually HBO doesn't really care about pirates. But that's another conversation. Age of Extinction almost blew the roof off my house. That shyt is loud as fukk.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Actually HBO doesn't really care about pirates. But that's another conversation. Age of Extinction almost blew the roof off my house. That shyt is loud as fukk.

HBO copyright called the university of some guy that worked for my aunt :yeshrug:
And of course a Michael Bay film is gonna be loud, the amount of explosions in the last 30 mins :mjlol: Armageddon almost broke my speakers

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Beetlejuice and Big Trouble :wow:

I would buy big trouble but I'm waiting on that shout factory upgrade

No excuse for Beetlejuice tho

Grew up on Beetlejuice, had to have it, Keaton was classic in that.

Yes, wasn't crazy about the plot, however the Audio was :blessed: :ohlawd:. I need an Atmos setup.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Grew up on Beetlejuice, had to have it, Keaton was classic in that.

I loved Tim Burton as a kid, also. But Beetlejuice was probably my least favorite movie from him growing up :yeshrug: I liked it more the older I got

Yes, wasn't crazy about the plot, however the Audio was :blessed: :ohlawd:. I need an Atmos setup.

I saw it in IMAX and it was :blessed:

Galvatron's transformation on the road :damn:

But I never see Bay for his scripts, :heh: at the people who do

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really gonna hate the sequel because Ridley Scott already came out and said no Xenomorphs in the sequel :lolbron:
Prometheus is still one of my favorite recent films and the sequel is one of my most anticipated movies.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
True Romance was $5 at target for a while..the directors cut

i think the deals over ima be real salty at myself

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:beli: now a lot of the well go USA blu's are bronzing.

i wanted to cop IP man too .

:dahell: is going on with blu lately?