What's in your blu-ray collection?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just got Hannibal Season 2 today and ordered the Plainarchive.com (South Korea) exclusives I Saw the Devil PET Full Slip Steelbook (only made 800 copies) and The Master Keepcase Blu Ray (only made 1000 of these):banderas:The artwork is amazing

9ZIU0hP.jpg
cot dayum that artwork is :wow:.....makes me wish i didnt cop it day 1

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah maybe this weekend on pay day. I spent enough money this weekend breh

Man I'm still deciding on whether to get the Friday thr 13th Blu Ray collection that came out last year...the price dropped a little to 79.99, but there's an issue for me that may seem crazy but it bothers me: there's no title on the side of the tinbox...its just blank. I like to have my titles showing on my shelves, so I'm torn behind a cosmetic reason

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man I'm still deciding on whether to get the Friday thr 13th Blu Ray collection that came out last year...the price dropped a little to 79.99, but there's an issue for me that may seem crazy but it bothers me: there's no title on the side of the tinbox...its just blank. I like to have my titles showing on my shelves, so I'm torn behind a cosmetic reason

I feel that. I never copped it because I don't like enough of the series to even warrant a purchase for me :russ: my best friend loves a couple of them for the ridiculousness but outside of maybe two entries, possibly 2.5, Friday the 13th has never done it for me. With Halloween, obviously there's the first, which I own already, and the rest are at least interesting to me. The only halloween entries I have a complete and utter distaste for are Zombie's entries. I can't even get replay value out of those because while Halloween 5 and 6 and resurrection are meh, at least they're watchable and have some fun to them. Zombie's halloween flicks are boring to me. I always say if you're going to be a bad movie, at least be fun

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I feel that. I never copped it because I don't like enough of the series to even warrant a purchase for me :russ: my best friend loves a couple of them for the ridiculousness but outside of maybe two entries, possibly 2.5, Friday the 13th has never done it for me. With Halloween, obviously there's the first, which I own already, and the rest are at least interesting to me. The only halloween entries I have a complete and utter distaste for are Zombie's entries. I can't even get replay value out of those because while Halloween 5 and 6 and resurrection are meh, at least they're watchable and have some fun to them. Zombie's halloween flicks are boring to me. I always say if you're going to be a bad movie, at least be fun

MY BROTHER!!!! :blessed:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
MY BROTHER!!!! :blessed:

Breh they're not just boring but they're not even good horror movies..the best part of them is when he recreates what Carpenter did in halloween 1. In halloween 2, which I give him props for making his own but he just had a take on the character that I disagreed with and they're not enjoyable flicks on any level. The 2nd one feels more like a snuff film than a horror movie

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Breh they're not just boring but they're not even good horror movies..the best part of them is when he recreates what Carpenter did in halloween 1. In halloween 2, which I give him props for making his own but he just had a take on the character that I disagreed with and they're not enjoyable flicks on any level. The 2nd one feels more like a snuff film than a horror movie

Those Rob Zombie Halloween films should have been destroyed in the editing room...there is absolutely nothing about them that I like at all. Easily the worst remakes ever and the worst horror films to drop in decades...I'd watch the fukking Gingerdead Man 10 times in a row before I even consider reaching for a copy of Zombie's shytbricks

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Those Rob Zombie Halloween films should have been destroyed in the editing room...there is absolutely nothing about them that I like at all. Easily the worst remakes ever and the worst horror films to drop in decades...I'd watch the fukking Gingerdead Man 10 times in a row before I even consider reaching for a copy of Zombie's shytbricks

And the 2nd one isn't even a remake. He got his chance to do his own thing you just see that his own thing sucks

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Gone Girl only a 6/10 breh? Really?

Yea, might go as high as 7...but I think the material was beneath Fincher's ability. The commentary on the media was on point, but it's take on marriage and relationships was too cynical for me.

And the mystery doesn't hold up at all to scrutiny.

It's a very well made and well acted version of a generic 90s thriller imo.