What's in your blu-ray collection?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
My collection.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=113901

I've been selling off a lot, and trying to keep it to things I will rewatch.

I sold off the JP Trilogy, only to later buy back the original movie. Was stupid of me. :snoop:

There's a bunch of movies i want to get, but I sold off my ps3, so I'll wait to get them when I upgrade systems. Waiting did fukk me over with The Train when it came out. I should have bought it then; now it's out of print and selling between 50-70 dollars. :to:

Also gonna double dip with the new Ultimate Edition of Kingdom of Heaven. I want those extras:shaq:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My collection.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=113901

I've been selling off a lot, and trying to keep it to things I will rewatch.

I sold off the JP Trilogy, only to later buy back the original movie. Was stupid of me. :snoop:

There's a bunch of movies i want to get, but I sold off my ps3, so I'll wait to get them when I upgrade systems. Waiting did fukk me over with The Train when it came out. I should have bought it then; now it's out of print and selling between 50-70 dollars. :to:

Also gonna double dip with the new Ultimate Edition of Kingdom of Heaven. I want those extras:shaq:

Speaking of out of print, I wanted the Married with Children full collection box set, I should have bought it when it was still in print selling for $40, now out of print selling for $150-$200.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i have no clue what happened.

but i'm on a one month free trial of PRIME

and it gave me no country for old men for free as some sort of promotion..

so i got the big lebowski digibook and No country for $9.88 total :obama:
I copped Days of future past on prime instant before it was available on DVD and all the torrents were MKV format and bullshyt. It was only 9.99 and runs flawlessly in HD On my xbox :obama:

they have a lot of the same shyt netflix does though which is annoying

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I copped Days of future past on prime instant before it was available on DVD and all the torrents were MKV format and bullshyt. It was only 9.99 and runs flawlessly in HD On my xbox

they have a lot of the same shyt netflix does though which is annoying
:obama:

Going to be my next pick up..:salute:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yep they are releasign the Days of Future Past extended director's cut with over 15 minutes of additional footage, including more Rogue and Iceman stuff, so I'll wait for that one before I get my blu ray
:obama:I can wait then..

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Not really. You should only buy movies you're completely in love with, this coming from a cheap fukking b*stard.

me i buy blind alot. i dont like downloading shyt. feds watching, nikka what movies? :what:
but, ill buy films that have good trailers,reviews or word of mouth naw mean?

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
me i buy blind alot. i dont like downloading shyt. feds watching, nikka what movies? :what:

I have no fear of downloading. Is Charlie gonna bust me for pirating an art house from the '90s or a foreign film from the '40s? :heh:
I use a variety of sources for watching films, in addition to pirate bay, I use cable (TCM, HBO, Cinemax has a shytton of dope movies, Showtime sometimes will have a classic or two a month), random streaming sites (not the most stable option, most of the time I can't find shyt) and my friend who has almost 2000 movies. I've refrained from blind buying since the last 3 movies I blind bought I didn't like and every movie I was going to blind buy that I watched first I didn't like

But hey :manny: do you
Just know you're more likely to get busted for torrenting Game of Thrones than Tanner '88.

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
but, ill buy films that have good trailers,reviews or word of mouth naw mean?

I'm with you but the source of that word of mouth has to be huge. I'm planning on getting The Complete Jacques Tati just because David Lynch fukked with Tati so heavily and some of the premises of Tati's films, especially Playtime, look interesting.