What's going to happen next??? Florida Gators football thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm still willing to not give up on Boom, but if the next offensive coordinator is as bad as Charlie Weiss/Brent Pease... :camby:

yea i'm not done w/Boom but changes have to and will be made at seasons end. No need to fire anybody on the staff now as that won't mean anything. Next OC and hell next DC will both have to be more aggressive but also preach discipline. Bruh i've NEVER seen a Gator team that has made THIS many personal fouls/unsportsmen like penalties as this team has this season.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Chad Morris is the only acceptable answer. Notice them titles only come with high octane offensive coaches. Don't know if Muschamp would be willing to take a demotion. Idk how well he'd do recruiting FL (or if Nebraska gonna make that call) but Scott Frost is worth considering

I'm not taking on ANY more HC's that don't have previous HC experience. Hate to sound snooty but this ain't a university where mafukkas get there first HC gig. Now if we WERE to go that route....he better be an offensive GENIUS

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
and remember when we had Davis committed but recruited and eventually signed Jones too so you KNOW Davis gonna remember that cause that pissed him off:to:

I'm glad y'all did that though....cause I've been telling people I like Davis better than Lattimore and people act like I'm crazy...

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima hurricane fan but man that gators defense has some savages on the're team :wow:

them nikkas always trying to start some fights on some 80's early 90's canes shyt while we got some eagle scout cornballs:sadcam: