tumblr_mdz86mU7hW1qj4qpio1_400.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:wow: we taking our state bike.

tumblr_mdz86mU7hW1qj4qpio1_400.gif
Good luck with that. Wish y'all well. If he was THE guy calling plays for Duke, I'll tell you this, he doesn't adjust for shyt in games. And unless he recognizes the talent he has in Taylor, it won't be utilized to its max. I've seen enough Blue Devil games to know this guy ain't shyt. Unless he has undeniable players at certain positions who'll ball despite coaching. Start your HC search now

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm cool with this.

We just need improvement on offense. Defense was a top 10 defense despite an offense that ranked, what, 110th? Defense loses Easley, Purifoy, Watkins, & thats it!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Florida CB Marcus Roberson declaring for the NFL Draft

Marcus Roberson, cornerback of the Florida Gators is the next in the line of players declaring for the NFL Draft. The 6′ 195 corner only played 7 games this season for Florida, but he was effective in man to man coverage. He accumulated 11 tackles and 3 pass deflections this season in large part because opponents chose not to throw his way. Roberson also contributed as a punt returner with a 9.21 average on 14 returns this season.

This would be the second Gator defensive back to make the leap this season after teammate Loucheiz Purifoy announced his intention to go pro earlier in the process. Roberson has a nice combination of length and athleticism with the ability to continue adding strength to his frame to continue rounding his game.

The Gators are trying to bounce back from a historically bad season and it is possible that Roberson and Purifoy were not willing to wait around to see if things would improve, opting to make the leap and try to get paid in the NFL. A third teammate, Jaylen Watkins, the lone senior of the group will be plying his trade at the Reese’s Senior Bowl, so the Gators could have three corners picked in this year’s draft.