mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
when is the last time Florida lost 4 straight games? :lupe:

it will probably be 5 straight after South Carolina next week too. :damn:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i don't think i seen QB play this bad at florida EVER!

Murphy shows why he's a redshirt junior, literally throwing that bytch up with no regards.

I honestly hope we lose out, fire will, fire, pease and start over. this is emberassing. No offensive talent, defense can't stop with penalties shyt is literally a joke every saturday.

we need a competent HC. What's bobby petrino doing, when's chip kelley no show clause up. WHAT ABOUT JIM TRESSEL IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS I'M DESPERATE. this is a disgrace
Bobby Petrino at UF with that talent would be a scary site. :merchant: Just got to keep him away from them coeds.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I honestly think the Gators best bet to be good right away is to demote Muschamp to DC and bring in a HC who has a background in a more open offense.

I'd be interested in seeing what Art Briles or Kingsbury could do running the spread with the kind of athletes Florida has the ability to recruit.

As is, they basically play a more bootleg version of the same style of ball as LSU, and to a lesser extent, Bama. They have a better chance of winning if they turn into Texas A&M with a legit defense, IMO. Because they have the athletes in the trenches to not get dominated along the line of scrimmage, I think they would have more success playing that style than teams like Oregon and A&M.