What's going to happen next??? Florida Gators football thread

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
60 yards of offense in the first half? Against Mizzou? The Gators are :flabbynsick:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
It's time for Muschamp to go. Sad thing is I don't even know who out there is qualified enough to replace him.

We did Charlie Strong dirty. He would've been the perfect successor to Urban. But he's black and our boosters wouldn't have liked a negro leading our team. :beli:
:to: what we gone do breh? but maybe when Louisville falls off when they lose bridgewater Strong will consider it after next season.
:ohhh: I see Muschamp staying this year :yeshrug: cause he can use the injuries as an excuse even though he should be fired.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
teams aren't afraid of these Gators anymore. there are no playmakers on offense. i don't believe Pease is the problem, this shyt starts at the top. WM has mentioned, repeatedly, he wants the team to be a Bama clone. I never understood why UF needs to be like another fukkin' team. UF is known for throwin' the ball all over the field and runnin' up the score on teams. I just think WM is in over his head, and if UF loses to UGA again...

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
teams aren't afraid of these Gators anymore. there are no playmakers on offense. i don't believe Pease is the problem, this shyt starts at the top. WM has mentioned, repeatedly, he wants the team to be a Bama clone. I never understood why UF needs to be like another fukkin' team. UF is known for throwin' the ball all over the field and runnin' up the score on teams. I just think WM is in over his head, and if UF loses to UGA again...
:mindblown:

Did he really say this?

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Reppin

Bingo. It's always on the head man.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

I wouldn't say that. Patton is great, burton is solid, dunbar is good. Taylor is showing he is a solid running back. The O-line in this entire game wasn't giving Murphy any time.