What ya'll think of this sugar daddy craze?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a man with low self esstem places more vaule in a woman then he does himself. A man that truly values himself won't pay a woman for her time

:dahell: do you pay someone to serve you at a restaurant? or do you always make your own food? sex is a service just like any other service people provide. putting a monetary value on it doesn't make one value themselves less. do you think men who pick up trash are vauling themselves less because they are doing a job for an income they need to survive?

what you're saying is ridiculous. the dude ain't devaluing himself, he just doesn't put p*ssy on a higher pedestal than any other service.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yep
especially now in the social media days, chicks on pof etc. with old men offering them money

Ya it kind of makes me sick, there are like gangs if 17, 18 year old girls still in high school fukking with 50 year olds.

This girl I know is a pretty sick artist but I kind of lost respect for her when I found out she had a sugar daddy who basically paid all her bills.

I shouldn't hate tho, that's just the way it is. It's harder to be successful on your own as a women so I guess they should use their sexuality to their advantage any way they can.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ya it kind of makes me sick, there are like gangs if 17, 18 year old girls still in high school fukking with 50 year olds.

This girl I know is a pretty sick artist but I kind of lost respect for her when I found out she had a sugar daddy who basically paid all her bills.

I shouldn't hate tho, that's just the way it is. It's harder to be successful on your own as a women so I guess they should use their sexuality to their advantage any way they can.

yep these are the times

that site seekingarangment is filled with simps and women

https://www.seekingarrangement.com

toronto is filled with them, all living in fancy downtown condos you know they can't afford on their own

before it was the massage parlours filled with york and u of t female students now they can do this and only have to ride one old cock

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know a bytch that use this, tomobout she aint fukkin none of these guys.....im like :childplease:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chicks do it....i say okay
you read it all over twitter with these chick
i :manny: to myself and get back to my business

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was like :scusthov:at these young girls slurping up old man nut for franklins but then I realized I could be that old man one day. :steviej:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
$1,000 every 10 days

$100 hoe... damn her math that bad, thats why she in debt. $100 for the night... and some dinner.

bytch swear she was winning when he said $1,000 for ten days