What ya'll think of this sugar daddy craze?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are right, women should respect a man's character before his wallet but some men aren't interesting enough to hold female companionship without their bank account friend

or maybe they just don't want to. sometimes time is more valuable. i actually think this is a good arrangement if you got it. pay a chick a steady salary for companionship and intimacy on the call. no need to concern yourself with drama and feelings. makes sense to me.

I'd rather do this than take the risk of some young chick who has issues and takes it personal if I wanna move on to some other pretty little thang or if i wanna still stay with my wife. remember what happen to Steve McNair. better to weed that shyt out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok friend i get that but lets call these men what they are, TRICKS! Some men pay for sex from real prostitutes, others pay for the lie of a womans company who otherwise wouldnt be hanging out with them, if not for the compensation.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

what is so wrong with paying money for companionship? at the end of the day every man pays. how is this any different than paying for a chicks dinner and cab ride before smashing? the only difference is how much you pay.

not too many women that are willing to sleep with unattractive dudes who won't pay for nothing. unless there's pure physical attraction and shorty wanna fukk you, at the end you will have to pay some way or another even if you paying while trying to charm her to take them panies. nikkas wit loot just bypass the whole game and get straight to business.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
what is so wrong with paying money for companionship? at the end of the day every man pays. how is this any different than paying for a chicks dinner and cab ride before smashing? the only difference is how much you pay.

not too many women that are willing to sleep with unattractive dudes who won't pay for nothing. unless there's pure physical attraction and shorty wanna fukk you, at the end you will have to pay some way or another even if you paying while trying to charm her to take them panies. nikkas wit loot just bypass the whole game and get straight to business.
Whats wrong? Well, i dunno, paying people to pretend to be interested in you seems wrong to me. Paying someone to act. You're paying a performance professional to pretend to be a particular type of individual in your presence.

Two people trying to find out if they are compatible by doing activities together vs a man telling a woman, i'll give you money if you go to places with me and be my friend is completely different. Friend its trickin, and a trick is a trick is a trick. Lets not be tricked by trying to make this to complicated.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You do know women out number us and the fact is women should be paying us for our attention

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I dunno. My husband told me I can get me a sugar daddy cuz I be going to old school lounges but he said I gotta split whatever money I get with him. I have yet to procure me one. Old niccas creep me out.

Marry a man whos willing to pimp you.

Its so demonic, friends.

ta3pdu.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats wrong? Well, i dunno, paying people to pretend to be interested in you seems wrong to me. Paying someone to act. You're paying a performance professional to pretend to be a particular type of individual in your presence.

Two people trying to find out if they are compatible by doing activities together vs a man telling a woman, i'll give you money if you go to places with me and be my friend is completely different. Friend its trickin, and a trick is a trick is a trick. Lets not be tricked by trying to make this to complicated.

maybe you have a problem with it, but everyone doesn't have to think like you. maybe some dudes just want the p*ssy without the games. :yeshrug: