What ya'll think of this sugar daddy craze?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
maybe you have a problem with it, but everyone doesn't have to think like you. maybe some dudes just want the p*ssy without the games. :yeshrug:
Seems like hes playing a game to me. Hes not paying for sex, hes paying for someone to pretend to be his friend which goes above and beyond sex, friend. But hey i get it. You'd rather spend a carnote on companionship. Dont men in the demonic realm get companions without tricking after an initial investment in dating. I mean, at least that woman likes them, in real life, friend.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
*yea back when your mother was struggling with college debt i let other men pay her bills in exchange for her company*

:merchant:

Father?

Yes son?

Its so demnic, friend. :sitdown:
Everyone meeting for the first time like

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like hes playing a game to me. Hes not paying for sex, hes paying for someone to pretend to be his friend which goes above and beyond sex, friend. But hey i get it. You'd rather spend a carnote on companionship. Dont men in the demonic realm get companions without tricking after an initial investment in dating. I mean, at least that woman likes them, in real life, friend.

maybe he just wants a new friend. most of the dudes on this site are married. plus a carnote to them might be the same as buying a chick a $20 dinner to you.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Im not trynna go back and forth with you sir. All I know is what works for me and mines. Good day.
I really dont see why thats so funny. Thats not even something an individual can share with his family and have you keep your respect and honor among the families. Lets not go down these roads like driving drunk during a roadblock.

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
That's some expensive brain. Smart brain though... Anyway like an earlier post said it's 2 consenting adults who are getting what they want/need. All made easier with the internet

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I-Ain-t-Even-Mad-charles-and-erik-24293282-438-241.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im not trynna go back and forth with you sir. All I know is what works for me and mines. Good day.
Im sorry friend but it works for a time. Eventually, you'll be crushed and made humble. At least you had someone here to tell you the wages of demonic filth.

A future of humility.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
maybe he just wants a new friend. most of the dudes on this site are married. plus a carnote to them might be the same as buying a chick a $20 dinner to you.
I doubt it seriously friend. If basketball players are going broke courting women and friends, i doubt this type of lifestyle is sustainable. Its just a brief journey and friends realize how foolish they are, paying for their friends. Deep down, friend, everyone wants someone who can love them for who they truely are deep down inside and the ones that do not, hate themselves.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: