What ya'll think of this sugar daddy craze?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
251.gif

Only a man with low self esstem places more vaule in a woman then he does himself. A man that truly values himself won't pay a woman for her time

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need me a sugar mama keep me in a nice whip and give me 1000 bucks a week. ill tear them old sugar walls up. and stack that then break up with her when im where i want to be ... as well as still smash on the side smh why cant i have that life

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nothing new. The rich get richer and turn everyone into prostitutes. Who would have thought you're average middle class student would turn into a glorified prostitute.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

yup. call it an "arrangement" or "sugar daddy" or whatever. bottom line is she's basically a hoe. I got no problem with prostitution, but lets call it what it is. I wish it were legal, that way these hoes could pay some taxes from selling that p*ssy.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yup. call it an "arrangement" or "sugar daddy" or whatever. bottom line is she's basically a hoe. I got no problem with prostitution, but lets call it what it is. I wish it were legal, that way these hoes could pay some taxes from selling that p*ssy.
Why do you want them to pay taxes?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the asian guy was on htere preachin in all honesty.. you see jenny's face when he said open marriages are trending right now ? Jenny said its prolly not the wives agreeing to it (:stopitslime:) and she looked shocked like people aint out there like that now.. He wasnt lying.. not only that "these hoes aint loyals"

the red headed girl could of came up with better arguements tho she was just a typical bird brain bytch "I came from a small town with bigger dreams" "being a full time student and working part time would be too hard" :heh:

this site is obviously for a niche crowd.. They prolly went on the show because "bad press is still press"