What WWE match pissed you off the most

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The Charlotte/Asuka match in March 2019. It was a match that went a long way in making me not want to watch WWE anymore. I've been checked out for four years now and while I've definitely kept up with certain things, matches like this remind me of why I had to step away.

When Charlotte won, I was legitimately heated. I thought about not watching the rest of SmackDown just because of that. It was one of the most unnecessary things the WWE has ever done, and it was a cheap way to justify Charlotte being in the main event when we all wanted to see Becky versus Ronda one-on-one. That's a moment we're never going to get again (Becky and Ronda are a lot colder in 2023).

Instead of.....I don't know, having Charlotte challenge Asuka at WrestleMania? Do a rematch from the year before and promote that as a double women's main event alongside Becky/Ronda? They go with this, and it didn't make the WrestleMania match any more special or meaningful. Asuka ended up getting eliminated from the pre-show battle royal. :francis:

After finding out that Asuka was supposed to defend the title at WrestleMania, that just makes this match even worse. The idea they had for her wasn't good (Mandy wins the title in a triple threat that also had Sonya), but at least it would have gotten her on the card.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Last time I was actually in my feelings over a “match” was Summerslam 13 when they killed Dragon’s moment with the Orton cash-in. :camby:

looked how that turned out. :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m not even talking about Punk. :dwillhuh:

The Cena/DB match where Daniel won the title and then lost it to Orton right after. That’s the moment that led up to Mania 30.
The only reason WM30 happened the way it did is because of Punk quitting though.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Booker T - HHH was the final straw for me. It’s been fukk the E since then for me.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Match in the OP literally killed my regular viewing of the company's shows.

And that was a blessing in disguise, cause now I enjoy the product more. Sure, I watch only like 2 minutes of highlights and video packages a week instead of six hours. That's probably why :skip: