What would you do if you found out your homeboy was dating a 16 year old?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m one of those kind of nikkas no matter what they do for the most part I’m rocking w em including this. I’ve had some scumbags as people but not as friends come into my life and I really fukk w u then I’m not switching up but if I didn’t then I’ll do doing all the shyt y’all in here saying

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Call the average cop in the hood, and he'll probably wound up tapping it too, if he hadn't already :ohhh:. And don't think this only goes on in the hood :comeon:

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This may be true
But once you hear them talk you can usually tell they young

Regardless once you find out the age you should leave em alone. Ill go as low as 18 though if thr girl a dime
Give a brother a few drinks, and 16 starts to look and sound like 19... 23 when she in her draws.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you in here assuming everyone else has the same proclivities as you and those you probably hang around with? Just because you experience something or are fine with something or think something is fine to do, does not mean others share your views or acts.

You should not attempt to project on to others what you would do yourself.
I've heard this from men on and off the Coli.
Always assuming that every other man lacks discipline, has no vetting process, and is willing to 'jump head first into the pool' just because a woman is standing in front of them.
Talking about, "If SHe 16 aNd Has A BoDy YoU'Ll fAlL foR HeR ToO" ... uh no, that's not how adult men with discipline and character move.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If a chick is 16, and got a body on her, she could clock every single last one of you. I'd put money on it, especially if you didn't watch her grow up. Nothing new under the sun.
Give a brother a few drinks, and 16 starts to look and sound like 19... 23 when she in her draws.
:sitdown:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I've heard this from men on and off the Coli.
Always assuming that every other man lacks discipline, has no vetting process, and is willing to 'jump head first into the pool' just because a woman is standing in front of them.
Talking about, "If SHe 16 aNd Has A BoDy YoU'Ll fAlL foR HeR ToO" ... uh no, that's not how adult men with discipline and character move.
Go ahead and drop your homeboy then:yeshrug:That's what this was really all about.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm from a complete different era. As long as she's no kin to me, and I don't know her, I'm minding my own business, especially when 16 is legal in most parts of the South. If you think that's worth losing a homey over, especially where it's legal, then you'll probably wound up losing all your friends anyway. A little too much d**k watching, if it's consensual and legal.

So you're a 45-55 yr old who would be cool with his middle-aged friend bagging a 10th grader:heh:

:sitdown:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
One of my high school classmates that was on the football team with me, is a Nupe and this grown ass dude been regularly participating in Nupe events and smashing college hoes till this day. Dude got 8 kids by 7 different women.

I always told him he was lame for that and cut that nikka off years ago cause nikka got on that right wing nikka wave.

Ain't no way I would be cool with a nikka smashing a 16 yr old.
You mad he smashing college hoes?

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Like I said, I'm from a way different era. And I'm not gonna change my opinion because the way this thread is going.
Being from a different Era don't justify this p*do shift. A child can't consent to a adult..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You mad he smashing college hoes?
I said he was lame.
He a grown ass man with beaucoup kids that he went to jail over cs.
He a grown ass man that hangs out on college campuses with college students in his frat and lame for chasing college hoes.

You lame if you think that's cool for a man in his 30 and up. :mjlol: