What would you do if you found out your homeboy was dating a 16 year old?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
He hangs with the Nupes on campus--current college students. And goes after current college girls. He a weird nikka that refuses to grow up.
He been to jail over child support.
Dude a college grad and works for a school dist. Too! :francis:
I always told him he was a piece of shyt. Once he got on that right wing bitter rep pill, Kevin Samuels shyt, I cut him off.
Getting locked over CS is deadbeat shyt.
Him working for a school district and being a college grad means he should be earning enough to cover shyt, but 7 kids is a problem because at most he makes mid-six figures.
He’s probably mad at the world because he ran too heavy with that lame ass atomic dog shyt and got trapped by 7 broads into having kids and ruined his life, now he wants to be red pilled.

But none of that is pedo behavior, and he went to jail for the illegal thing he did. You’re better off not being around someone like that, because soon you’d be getting asked to give cover stories to his women or having to loan his ass money. You did the smart thing for sure getting away from him.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Tbh, most people in DC and MD think age of consent is 18 for the whole country. I know I did when I moved away from there, to Georgia. I was shocked to learn that it was 16 down here in Georgia. And tbh again, I'm just now finding out that it's 16 in DC and MD. I think we always had it mixed up with 18 because of the legal drinking age, and the draft age. I see it actually is 18 next door in Virginia. So we may have got it mixed up over the years.

If the age was 16 in MD in the 70's, then my next door neighbor, who didn't do too well in life, who use to brag about tapping his high school art teacher, was wrong for waiting this late, tryna say he was actually taken advantage of, tryna use this as an excuse for how he turned out. In actuality, he was almost a year older than everybody in his class. And since he did this in his senior year, he was actually 18, and probably turning 19 that coming summer. And since the art teacher was White, she could have set him up. No wonder she use to let him slob her down behind the staircase, during school hours.

I use to slob down my old girlfriend behind the staircase too during school hours, in my senior year. I didn't know I was being seen, since it was while everybody was in class. But my nextdoor neighbor (may she rest in peace) told me the word was out...lol. Didn't too many seniors or high school students period have the rep of doing this. So I probably had a bigger rep that senior year than I thought. It's just that I wasn't in love with the girl. She was just a freak from my block, who suddenly blossomed that summer...plus she transferred to a different school before December.

When I think back, this girl I'm talking about from the block was really nice, and was kept inside. But another homey, about two years-older than me, had her under the tunnel when she was 13, and he was 17, which is a huge age difference during those years. Plus he had went in the military at 17. He was seen coming out from under that pissy smelling tunnel with her, zipping up his pants. About a year later, he told me he couldn't penetrate her because she was too tight. That, and another freaky story about her a few year before this, and her freaking cousin living with her, who was getting anal f**ked since she was 9 or 10, by another homey who was 14, put her outta girlfriend material years ago. They say this homey who was doing her cousin, had a telephone pole d**k for a teenager. I heard it took her cousin a while before she got use to that thing. My other homey who use to see this, said he was leaving her a** hole the size of a 50 cent piece. I had no knowledge of this until my first year outta school. Or it may have been my senior...I can't remember.

Back to the freaky one I had in my senior year, I had the same problem, and was also unable to penetrate, even when I put her on top. I didn't realize it, but the girl I lost my virginity to not long before, and another girl I use to lay with earlier that summer, were all in the same grade, going to the same high school. And my daughters mother, was a year ahead of them three, and going to the same high school, but I didn't know her into her first year in college, plus she lived way over in another city. It turned out that my daughters mother had a sister behind her, in the same grade with those three I had been involved with. And her sister became one of the best friends too the freak from my block I was messing with...who told her I was no good, and had a history of getting what I wanted from girls, and bouncing. And of course this got back to my daughters mother. Guess what, I didn't see it then, but that freak from my block was half way right...lol. But it's obvious I had my reasons. Then I found out a few years later, that this freak from the block was seen in the tub by her stepmother, with her real father, the one who use to snatch her from the floor, during high school dances. Her stepmother left him behind this. But I know he wasn't penetrating her, at least back when I had her in high school, because nobody could get it in. And her father was a pretty big man. Most of the hood think her father was f**king her, but he probably wasn't...but was coming very close to it. I hope he didn't. I hear she's been down here in Atlanta for a while now, but something tells me I better continue leaving well enough alone. I know she would be devastated to find out my next door neighbor passed last month, her best friend in high school. That was a big lost to the block. Again, rest in peace to our nextdoor neighbor. She was a grade behind me, and kinda like Dee was to Rog on "What's Happening", telling everything that happened to me...lol.
Breh I'm not even trying to be funny but you should genuinely consider talking to a therapist. Even if everything in that post is made up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Getting locked over CS is deadbeat shyt.
Him working for a school district and being a college grad means he should be earning enough to cover shyt, but 7 kids is a problem because at most he makes mid-six figures.
He’s probably mad at the world because he ran too heavy with that lame ass atomic dog shyt and got trapped by 7 broads into having kids and ruined his life, now he wants to be red pilled.

But none of that is pedo behavior, and he went to jail for the illegal thing he did. You’re better off not being around someone like that, because soon you’d be getting asked to give cover stories to his women or having to loan his ass money. You did the smart thing for sure getting away from him.

Dude whole talking points was shyt I would see on the coli.

*MAGA talking points without claiming MAGA
*Hatred for single mothers, even tho he helped create multiple single mothers.
*Kevin Samuels was his hero.
*Talking shyt about Black kids being bad, even tho his son got suspended for jumping a kid.
*Literally mad at his own kids because they don't want to talk to him.
*He works at an elementary school and talks shyt about the kids and they moms.

I always told him he was a piece of shyt. He would laugh it off. I just cut that nikka off finally.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Give him a royal beat down and cut all contact off…

I cant be around no one that’s a pedo. Ain’t no one associating with a kiddie fiddler.

My homie was messing with a 17 yr old girl and sending her dikk pics.

I punched that dude in the gut, took his weed, and left home. Had to block him on everything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
pedo laws were really meant for having sex with children who look like children.
:unimpressed:

This thread should be sent to the FBI.

Since the coli started, I was always airing out you pedophile pieces of shyt. And majority of this board don't say shyt.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Tbh, most people in DC and MD think age of consent is 18 for the whole country. I know I did when I moved away from there, to Georgia. I was shocked to learn that it was 16 down here in Georgia. And tbh again, I'm just now finding out that it's 16 in DC and MD. I think we always had it mixed up with 18 because of the legal drinking age, and the draft age. I see it actually is 18 next door in Virginia. So we may have got it mixed up over the years.

If the age was 16 in MD in the 70's, then my next door neighbor, who didn't do too well in life, who use to brag about tapping his high school art teacher, was wrong for waiting this late, tryna say he was actually taken advantage of, tryna use this as an excuse for how he turned out. In actuality, he was almost a year older than everybody in his class. And since he did this in his senior year, he was actually 18, and probably turning 19 that coming summer. And since the art teacher was White, she could have set him up. No wonder she use to let him slob her down behind the staircase, during school hours.

I use to slob down my old girlfriend behind the staircase too during school hours, in my senior year. I didn't know I was being seen, since it was while everybody was in class. But my nextdoor neighbor (may she rest in peace) told me the word was out...lol. Didn't too many seniors or high school students period have the rep of doing this. So I probably had a bigger rep that senior year than I thought. It's just that I wasn't in love with the girl. She was just a freak from my block, who suddenly blossomed that summer...plus she transferred to a different school before December.

When I think back, this girl I'm talking about from the block was really nice, and was kept inside. But another homey, about two years-older than me, had her under the tunnel when she was 13, and he was 17, which is a huge age difference during those years. Plus he had went in the military at 17. He was seen coming out from under that pissy smelling tunnel with her, zipping up his pants. About a year later, he told me he couldn't penetrate her because she was too tight. That, and another freaky story about her a few year before this, and her freaking cousin living with her, who was getting anal f**ked since she was 9 or 10, by another homey who was 14, put her outta girlfriend material years ago. They say this homey who was doing her cousin, had a telephone pole d**k for a teenager. I heard it took her cousin a while before she got use to that thing. My other homey who use to see this, said he was leaving her a** hole the size of a 50 cent piece. I had no knowledge of this until my first year outta school. Or it may have been my senior...I can't remember.

Back to the freaky one I had in my senior year, I had the same problem, and was also unable to penetrate, even when I put her on top. I didn't realize it, but the girl I lost my virginity to not long before, and another girl I use to lay with earlier that summer, were all in the same grade, going to the same high school. And my daughters mother, was a year ahead of them three, and going to the same high school, but I didn't know her into her first year in college, plus she lived way over in another city. It turned out that my daughters mother had a sister behind her, in the same grade with those three I had been involved with. And her sister became one of the best friends too the freak from my block I was messing with...who told her I was no good, and had a history of getting what I wanted from girls, and bouncing. And of course this got back to my daughters mother. Guess what, I didn't see it then, but that freak from my block was half way right...lol. But it's obvious I had my reasons. Then I found out a few years later, that this freak from the block was seen in the tub by her stepmother, with her real father, the one who use to snatch her from the floor, during high school dances. Her stepmother left him behind this. But I know he wasn't penetrating her, at least back when I had her in high school, because nobody could get it in. And her father was a pretty big man. Most of the hood think her father was f**king her, but he probably wasn't...but was coming very close to it. I hope he didn't. I hear she's been down here in Atlanta for a while now, but something tells me I better continue leaving well enough alone. I know she would be devastated to find out my next door neighbor passed last month, her best friend in high school. That was a big lost to the block. Again, rest in peace to our nextdoor neighbor. She was a grade behind me, and kinda like Dee was to Rog on "What's Happening", telling everything that happened to me...lol.
where do i even start wit this shyt???? :why:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
IMG-9270.png
“ yes, officer. He’s here right now”

IMG-9271.png
“ he seems dangerous”

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
how embarrassing

Bamas. :scust: Coli pedo nikkas going to the junior prom when they're old enough to be in grad school. :mjlol:

Imagine taking a bish to a high school dance and then going in to work the next day. :wtf: Ole "I gotta drop you off before your curfew at 11"-ass nikka. :dead:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Bamas. :scust: Coli pedo nikkas going to the junior prom when they're old enough to be in grad school. :mjlol:

Imagine taking a bish to a high school dance and then going in to work the next day. :wtf: Ole "I gotta drop you off before your curfew at 11"-ass nikka. :dead:
grown ass nikka in the high school prom with a quarter pint of liquor in his pocket that he bought legally

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does she have a friend? :mjtf:

Cause a real friend would tell their parents, a school teacher/counselor, police, pastor...someone. That shyt ain't right

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Give him a royal beat down and cut all contact off…

I cant be around no one that’s a pedo. Ain’t no one associating with a kiddie fiddler.

My homie was messing with a 17 yr old girl and sending her dikk pics.

I punched that dude in the gut, took his weed, and left home. Had to block him on everything
:dead: