What would you do if you found out your homeboy was dating a 16 year old?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If that chick is 16, and got a body on her, she could clock every last one of you. I'd put money on it. Nothing new under the sun.
Are you in here assuming everyone else has the same proclivities as you and those you probably hang around with? Just because you experience something or are fine with something or think something is fine to do, does not mean others share your views or acts.

You should not attempt to project on to others what you would do yourself.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You didn’t say he was hanging out with college kids, you said he was smashing college aged women.

I agree with hanging out with them being odd, but it’s not odd to be sexually attracted to women in their early
20’s

And you didn’t say whether he was taking care of his kids or not you just said he had some. :ld:

Dude is in a frat so he automatically a weirdo to me, but to each his own.

:yeshrug:
He hangs with the Nupes on campus--current college students. And goes after current college girls. He a weird nikka that refuses to grow up.

He been to jail over child support.

Dude a college grad and works for a school dist. Too! :francis:

I always told him he was a piece of shyt. Once he got on that right wing bitter rep pill, Kevin Samuels shyt, I cut him off.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia I from bama unless you want to be locked up for assault you tell you daughter to leave that person alone and if they come aggressive you deal with the consequences good or bad.most 16 years old girls are not dealing with grown men thankfully even when I was in school ....but at 23 i took a chick who was feeling me and I knew her brothers....to the prom she was 16.bama no body flinches
how embarrassing

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia I from bama unless you want to be locked up for assault you tell you daughter to leave that person alone and if they come aggressive you deal with the consequences good or bad.most 16 years old girls are not dealing with grown men thankfully even when I was in school ....but at 23 i took a chick who was feeling me and I knew her brothers....to the prom she was 16.bama no body flinches
fukkin pedo :scust:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Are you in here assuming everyone else has the same proclivities as you and those you probably hang around with? Just because you experience something or are fine with something or think something is fine to do, does not mean others share your views or acts.

You should not attempt to project on to others what you would do yourself.
Don't even try.