What would you do if you found out your homeboy was dating a 16 year old?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Nighas ain't got no job

lebron-james-laughing.gif
My patient canceled and I had time before the next one showed up, so I said fukk it, why not make a thread.

I ain't a factory slave. :childplease:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
One of my high school classmates that was on the football team with me, is a Nupe and this grown ass dude been regularly participating in Nupe events and smashing college hoes till this day. Dude got 8 kids by 7 different women.

I always told him he was lame for that and cut that nikka off years ago cause nikka got on that right wing nikka wave.

Ain't no way I would be cool with a nikka smashing a 16 yr old.
How is dude a lame for smashing college hoes?

If he taking care of his kids what’s the issue?

*edit Oh he on that right wing shyt. Ok.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m ghosting him.

And it doesn’t matter if it’s legal in some states. If he goes out of state with her or even if they travel separately to a different state and meet up (Spring Break?), he could get caught up and be accused of trafficking a minor.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If a chick is 16, and got a body on her, she could clock every single last one of you. I'd put money on it, especially if you didn't watch her grow up. Nothing new under the sun.

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Who said he was taking care of his kids?
Yeah you a lame to be in ya 30plus hanging out with college kids.
You didn’t say he was hanging out with college kids, you said he was smashing college aged women.

I agree with hanging out with them being odd, but it’s not odd to be sexually attracted to women in their early
20’s

And you didn’t say whether he was taking care of his kids or not you just said he had some. :ld:

Dude is in a frat so he automatically a weirdo to me, but to each his own.

:yeshrug:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I'm from a complete different era. As long as she's no kin to me, and I don't know her, I'm minding my own business, especially when 16 is legal in most parts of the South. If you think that's worth losing a homey over, especially where it's legal, then you'll probably wound up losing all your friends anyway. A little too much d**k watching, if it's consensual and legal.
:sitdown:Regular people don’t hang around “homies that fukk underage girls”

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Not only is that ethically wrong but you don't wanna involve yourself in that type of relationship either.
It's best not to be associated with that type of shyt, especially if you got a family.

There's many more reasons why you should stay away other than only ethical reasons.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm from a complete different era. As long as she's no kin to me, and I don't know her, I'm minding my own business, especially when 16 is legal in most parts of the South. If you think that's worth losing a homey over, especially where it's legal, then you'll probably wound up losing all your friends anyway. A little too much d**k watching, if it's consensual and legal.

you cant be mad when people make negative inferences about you character when you say stuff like this