What would you do if you found out your homeboy was dating a 16 year old?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I'm from a complete different era. As long as she's no kin to me, and I don't know her, I'm minding my own business, especially when 16 is legal in most parts of the South. If you think that's worth losing a homey over, especially where it's legal, then you'll probably wound up losing all your friends anyway.
:mjtf:

Nah this ain’t it wtf

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia I from bama unless you want to be locked up for assault you tell you daughter to leave that person alone and if they come aggressive you deal with the consequences good or bad.most 16 years old girls are not dealing with grown men thankfully even when I was in school ....but at 23 i took a chick who was feeling me and I knew her brothers....to the prom she was 16.bama no body flinches
Yo wtf :mjtf:

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
You can have your opinion and try to hype up something that's law in the south. This is real life not the Internet my wife sister was pregnant by her boyfriend at the time at 17 when she was in Georgia the man who is now her husband for the last 25 years was 32.her parents could not do anything about it .they will charge you as a adult for crimes even if you are not 18.so what are you saying?

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
voguepetty.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
One of my high school classmates that was on the football team with me, is a Nupe and this grown ass dude been regularly participating in Nupe events and smashing college hoes till this day. Dude got 8 kids by 7 different women.

I always told him he was lame for that and cut that nikka off years ago cause nikka got on that right wing nikka wave.

Ain't no way I would be cool with a nikka smashing a 16 yr old.