What would you do if a dude blatantly DISRESPECTS your girl while she's WITH YOU?

Juven

All Star
Daps
id be like :whoa:

then sucker punch dude with this
taser-knuckles.jpg

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the way so many people have guns these days, you try to fight him 9/10 times he shoots you dead. Its a lose-lose.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

How do you think avoiding a potentially pointless
violent conflict is taking an "L" ?
Yah whole view of the situation is fvcked from the start.

If your girl is a sadist and she's tryna watch her man get the
brakes beat off of him, you got more issues than some lecher.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:snoop:

If your girl is a sadist and she's tryna watch her man get the
brakes beat off of him, you got more issues than some lecher.

My point exactly. If the chick I'm with wanna see two grown men scrapping she can go watch some wrestling on TV. I refuse to put my life in danger needlessly for any broad who wouldn't give a shyt about me the following day anyway. I blame dudes for having no standards and not being selective of the kind of chicks they go with.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Scenario:
If you were out with your girl, you're far away from your neighborhood and you're not strapped...and this nikka walks up, looks you right in your eyes then he grabs your girls ass and say she needs to leave with him...

Your girl is offended and doesn't say shyt...she just looks at you to see what you will do...What do you do?

A.) Act like you didn't see it and argue with your girl on the car ride home
B.) Fight the dude and get the love of Jesus beat out of you
C.) Say fukk it and just break up with her there cause its a loss either way.

For all you single nikkas who can't relate, make pretend your girl is super duper bad, she is smart and runs her own successful business. Plus she looks like this...

4d869a3d8e196.jpg

179845809.jpg

b64e.jpg

Dela-Monet-All-Hip-Hop-Models-10.jpg

4d869d6bd8fd8.jpg

Remember, you have NO weapon (no makeshift weapons) and you're out the hood so you can't call your homies to help and you have to make a move NOW.

Here is the demonically beastly looking nikka here...

:damn:
First of all you should always try to be in shape in case these things happen...even tho a dude that big would probably kill my ass. Always walk around with at least a knife/boxcutta or brass knuckles as well.

If not? :ufdup: and be ready for that beat down.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. I wouldn't be taking wifey to places where nikkas would slap her ass without a care in the world.

2. If you got a chick, nikkas need to prepare to protect and serve just in case shyt happens. Some situations you can't control but at least be prepared.

3. Try to take care of youself. At least have nikkas think twice about slapping your girl on the ass in front of you. Look like you can handle yourself.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But yea, a female friend of mine was just talking about this a couple days ago. Some nut approached her and her boyfriend at a bus stop and called him all types of p*ssy for no reason. Daring the boyfriend to fight (if some stranger approaches you for no reason like that, 9 outta 10 they have a weapon, is crazy, and wants to kill someone). BF kept it nice and cool and ignored dude. Ol girl is still with him. She a smart rider.

@BonitaChelz, you surprise me. I wonder how long you'd stay with your man while he was in a coma

In that situation with your home girl, they did good. No need to egg on or partake in foolishness.

However, if someone disrespects me physically, thats a different story. lol@ coma. I wouldn't just up and drop dude off jump.

ive never been in any situation like this so all I can do is speculate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Mace + 2 people with knives = dead man. The real question is, do i want to catch a case.

My nikka. I said explicitly that you have no weapon...no makeshift weapons...its either hand to hand or you don't fight at all. Come one breh.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Simple...wait for the situation to die down..let the nikka think he punked you and her....Then sucker punch/try to kill his ass. Hit him in the back of the head and try to have something blunt you can hit him with when he goes down. I'm thinking about sneaking the nig when he is the parking lot so he fall flat on his face on the cement. I'm trying to go for maximum damage before his homeboys can help or the police can lock me up.

Patience always works out when that type of shyt pops off. I was in the club a few years back and some nikka tried me and my homie. He really was trying to scrap my nig, but we just waited...caught that nikka in the bathroom. We let the nikka pee. We aren't savages....then we asked him WUZ UP! He wanted to fight my boy one on one in the bathroom, started takin his shirt off and I stuck that nikka in the face while he was takin off his shirt...LOL He went to sleep..I think he was drunk too but oh well..Left him in the bathroom and left the club. Went back to the crib.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Some shyt similar to this happened to me once. I was with my girl and we were in some store in the mall shopping. I was looking at my phone bored n shyt as she was wallking around looking at stuff. These two big ass football lookin dudes say something to her, one was trying to holler. She tells them to get away from her, and one of em calls her a bytch. I ran up on dude cussin him out and threatening him, and these two corn fed, offensive line lookin ass dudes were talking shyt back. Luckily my girl was smart enough to get inbetween me and them like:whoa: and push me back. She's not strong enough to push me back, but I allowed her:russ: because these two dudes each had 100lbs of mostly muscle or more on me easily.

They left the store and walked away, and I talked some more shyt as they were walking away. Luckily my girl had a good head on her shoulders and she didn't expect me to throw down with em. She was like "are you crazy!? They were huge!?" I was like "I don't give a fukk, i'd have fukked both of em up"....:whew: :mjpls: