What would the Joker do if another villain killed Batman?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
2fj2tkI.jpg

the only person he can really go against the way he wants is Batman

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Joker took the role of Oberon Sexton to fill in for the 'detective' aspect of Batman that he knew dikk and Damian couldn't live up to in order to bring down their mutual enemy.

And I'd expect better from you than referring to something Grant Morrison wrote as 'weird'.

That thread with Birdman on the cover of Spiderman and Kingpin signing contracts threw my compass off.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
What did jokeerdo when bruce Wayne wansnt batman? Did it matter to the joker that someone else was batman?

I think batman would die the joker would just go crazy for some other hero

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
He'd have to find a new batman. I don't think he could be good. At least that's what I'd like to believe.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never liked that Batman/Joker bond.
Since American super hero comics are continuous, I see why they felt the need for it but it is just one of the faults with the genre IMO

I would imagine the villains of Gotham would have war to see who gets control with The Joker winning

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never liked that Batman/Joker bond.
Since American super hero comics are continuous, I see why they felt the need for it but it is just one of the faults with the genre IMO

I would imagine the villains of Gotham would have war to see who gets control with The Joker winning

What don't you like about the bond breh?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They seem like they can't function without each other because they are polar opposites and that drives their "relationship."

That's how it is though. Everything batman stands for is the exact opposite of what joker stands for and that's what I like about the relationship. I feel like every good hero needs that inverse in their bad guy in order for it to really work and all of batman's villains are an inverse on him one way or another but Joker completely embodies that.