What would the Joker do if another villain killed Batman?

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Not trying to derail your thread but I've always wondered..has the joker ever legit discovered Batman's true identity in any of the comic book runs? even found stuff like the bat cave and would it even matter to the Joker?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not trying to derail your thread but I've always wondered..has the joker ever legit discovered Batman's true identity in any of the comic book runs? even found stuff like the bat cave and would it even matter to the Joker?

Read the latest issue of batman:isthatall:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i gotta be honest I don't think I care too much for this narrative about joker not "wanting" to kill batman, as if his own very existence hinges on it

this new narrative was further perpetuated in dark knight when joker delivered the infamous words..."and I won't kill you because you're too much fun". whether that is accurate to a specific comic i do not know but I don't think I prefer it. it implies that joker takes more pride in being batman's nemesis than he does in being an agent of evil, period. and I'm sorry I just don't buy that. the joker I know? the joker I grew up watching in the cartoons and shyt? Batman was a thorn in his side. yes he took sick pleasure in making his life miserable but I think the idea of a gotham without batman would be his ultimate fantasy...because really batman is the only thing standing in his way of being supreme ruler of gotham city.

in the absence of light there is nothing but darkness.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Become Batman
tumblr_ngla9m4Iva1tus7o2o1_250.gif

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
i gotta be honest I don't think I care too much for this narrative about joker not "wanting" to kill batman, as if his own very existence hinges on it

this new narrative was further perpetuated in dark knight when joker delivered the infamous words..."and I won't kill you because you're too much fun". whether that is accurate to a specific comic i do not know but I don't think I prefer it. it implies that joker takes more pride in being batman's nemesis than he does in being an agent of evil, period. and I'm sorry I just don't buy that. the joker I know? the joker I grew up watching in the cartoons and shyt? Batman was a thorn in his side. yes he took sick pleasure in making his life miserable but I think the idea of a gotham without batman would be his ultimate fantasy...because really batman is the only thing standing in his way of being supreme ruler of gotham city.

in the absence of light there is nothing but darkness.
But did You see the Episode "The Man Who Killed Batman"? Sidney Debris was actually harassed by The Joker for 'killing' Batman and he actually tried to Kill him because even Joker believed all the rumors along with Rupert Thorne.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
But did You see the Episode "The Man Who Killed Batman"? Sidney Debris was actually harassed by The Joker for 'killing' Batman and he actually tried to Kill him because even Joker believed all the rumors along with Rupert Thorne.

yea but he didn't lose any sleep over it. he mourned batman's loss for like 5 minutes then had a craving for chinese food.

Daps
Find some more rich couples with kids and kill them in an effort to create a new batman.