What would Jesus think of Joel Osteen's $325,000 Ferrari?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Osteen was exposed back in 2017 during Hurricane Harvey when he didn't want flood victims in the church when he claimed it was flooded:ufdup:
Breh you see how nice this church is?
7133091_101820-ktrk-lakewood-resumes-service-tpa-haldeman-vid.jpg

He couldn't let broke nikkas in his spot. This is too nice. This is better than wwe

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Religion is the most diabolical invention man has ever created

Conquering societies, unifying people in order to brainwash them more effectively, and billions of dollars of exploitation :whew:

You reached that conclusion after seeing the actions of this man?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m agnostic, but I’m way more handsome than Joel and TD jakes:yeshrug:, I kick myself for not becoming a preacher and fleecing the fukk out of folks:pachaha:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Jesus would say that ain’t none of his business and quit pocket watching.

Luke 12:13, 14 - Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you two?”
:ufdup:
He went on to say....

15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
"In the old testament, the Prophet Elijah was bestowed upon with speed so that he could outrun Ahab's chariots on his way to Jerusalem to avoid the rain he had called.

Now brothers, is it wrong for God to bestow upon me a 570hp Engine in these modern times to help me cut through traffic at lightning speed and tend to his flock? No. Now grab your bibles and say our prayer like you mean it..."

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Before hating on this dude I would like to know how much he donates yearly to the needy. If dude is spending millions helping the needy, can’t hate on him for enjoying the nice things life has to offer. He’s written many books. I never bought one nor did I donate to anything related to him. But whatever
As a “man of god” he should believe enough in his region that he will receive his earthly reward in heaven. Preachers should all live modest lives and if they make millions of their books and other things it should all go to the poor. Like the other bruh said there is no such thing as a rich man of god:ufdup:

if “Christians” don’t agree with this they are undercover atheist, if you truly believe in god you wouldn’t dare do the shyt that goes on:ufdup:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Not when Joel has appointed himself as a teacher of the gospel, he’d hit him with that sharp tongue quick

Matthew 6:19
“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal”

no such thing as a rich Man of God
Job was rich..stop demonizing Money it’s a blessing from God what we do with that blessing is on us

Last edited:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I love The Most High and The Bible, but I’d be the first to tell you that the vast majority of church pastors and preachers are pimps.
:francis:

I haven’t been inside of a “church” in years. We study and have church at home. Now, there are some good and genuine pastors out there, but it isn’t common (not in my experience). This is ESPECIALLY true in mega churches. They run those places like legit corporations with board members, CEO’s, etc.. Church leadership sleeping with and taking advantage of members. It’s just a big mess.

Also, The Sabbath is truly from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown. NOT Sunday. Much of what they’re teaching isn’t true or biblical neither.

501c3