What would Jesus think of Joel Osteen's $325,000 Ferrari?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Broke Coli brehs want the gospel to be spread in one of these babies:

nintchdbpict000186025382-e1492692310520-850x1000.jpg
Real talk If I'm going to listen to the BS I'd rather it come from a mothefukker in a Ferrari than some shyt like this. At least homie with the Ferrari can be like "look what God did" a broke motherfukker can't say shyt.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Not gonna knock his hustle :yeshrug:

Also what's the point of an ultra thin yacht?

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
I can only give my own perspective. I would think to gather great amounts of wealthis often done over the back of others, but maybe more importantly, how you use your wealth, hoard it/spend it without respect for your blessing or help people around you, is a big challenge. It''s our nature to jealously guard and increase what we have at the expense of others.
Jesus had bars, to me it was an illustration of although you may be rich on Earth, your riches can't come with you to Heaven after death. Kinda of like taking your camel through the physical gate known as "The Eye of the Needle" as shared below.

Also a man of God knows he has nothing and it all belongs to God, so in theory you can be rich and be a follower of Christ. as long as you remain humble and don't allow money to become your idol.

there are plenty of examples of rich man of God that were favored in the eyes of the Lord

Actual Eye of Needle:
image386.jpg

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SNG how many hours a day do you need to work on your passion or skill?

It's hard to say depends on what type of skill you are trying to achieve and how your brain retains information. You should be alotting time to it everyday whether it's 1 hour or 2 hours a day. Which that would be the minimal amount of time.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Morally, I'd rather get my Ferrari from preaching about Jesus than rapping about lean and opps, but damnit if that 3-minute song ain't a whole lot shorter than church service.

Maybe I can get a Ferrari from rapping about Jesus? shyt I'm talented enough. :wow:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I believe in god. I do not trust preachers, most churches etc.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Matthew 6

19 Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I mean at the end of the day he's spreading the word for god :yeshrug:

Only God can change him really. People got to stop thinking that just because this man has a Ferrari what would Jesus do? Once people realize that this life is about energy and stop pocket watching nikkaz will always be hating. People say they want all these nice things in the world but don't want to put in the work to get it. You have to pick where you are going to direct your energy too. If you want to put the energy in getting money then you got to figure out your passion or a skill and work at that shyt day in and day out. The one thing I can't stand about religion is that they make God look like some genie or Santa Clause and don't understand that he/she is all about energy.

:wow: