What would Jesus think of Joel Osteen's $325,000 Ferrari?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Pastors are human like us. Not sure why y’all put them on some religious pedestal.

I’d want a Ferrari too if I had the money

not sure that has anything to do with his faith

Before hating on this dude I would like to know how much he donates yearly to the needy. If dude is spending millions helping the needy, can’t hate on him for enjoying the nice things life has to offer. He’s written many books. I never bought one nor did I donate to anything related to him. But whatever

He has other streams of income besides the church. Stop hating. You should be more happy for him who’s actually doing good than fit your favorite scumbag rapper or athlete.

:mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I love The Most High and The Bible, but I’d be the first to tell you that the vast majority of church pastors and preachers are pimps.
:francis:

I haven’t been inside of a “church” in years. We study and have church at home. Now, there are some good and genuine pastors out there, but it isn’t common (not in my experience). This is ESPECIALLY true in mega churches. They run those places like legit corporations with board members, CEO’s, etc.. Church leadership sleeping with and taking advantage of members. It’s just a big mess.

Also, The Sabbath is truly from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown. NOT Sunday. Much of what they’re teaching isn’t true or biblical neither.

2Thessalonians 2:1-3

1 Now in regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to meet Him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to be quickly unsettled or alarmed either by a [so-called prophetic revelation of a] spirit or a message or a letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] come.
3 Let no one in any way deceive or entrap you, for that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first [that is, the great rebellion, the abandonment of the faith by professed Christians], and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction [the Antichrist, the one who is destined to be destroyed],

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pastors are human like us. Not sure why y’all put them on some religious pedestal.

maybe bcuz they literally place themselves on a pulpit/elevated stage while claiming to spread the word of god :mjlol:

I’m not gonna pretend to be bothered by it but let’s not act as if many of them present themselves as “equals” to their parishioners

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Not when Joel has appointed himself as a teacher of the gospel, he’d hit him with that sharp tongue quick

Matthew 6:19
“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal”

no such thing as a rich Man of God
Stupid logic, that makes damn near everything created diabolical
:laff::laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Jesus would say that ain’t none of his business and quit pocket watching.

Luke 12:13, 14 - Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you two?”

Mark 11:15 - And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:

he'd call him out just like he did the false teachers of the law

he would tell osteen to go sell all your possessions and follow me like he did the rich man already

Woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort
Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry

99% of churches have under 100 members and are just getting by yet do work in the community
99% of pastors don't take a dime from the church

coli only focuses on the 1 percent

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Jesus would say that ain’t none of his business and quit pocket watching.

Luke 12:13, 14 - Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you two?”
Stfu

Luke 20:46
46Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts; 47Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

Not to mention the scene with the money lenders

gullible ass marks