What would it take to make the Arcadium as popular as the Locker Room or the Booth?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You post in the fukking wrestling sub forum stanning old cac wrestlers from 20 years ago getting into arguments about pre determined matches and have the nerve to type this out :laff:
So would your father :ld: the most respected posters of this site watched and grew up on WWF & WCW/NWA, Saturday nights main event, starcade, the road warriors, Rick flair, Rick and Scott Stiener, leaping lanny Poffo, my nikka, why are you here :dahell:
Ironically Stan wars have taken over the film room because of comic book films as well.

People just need to accept that it doesn't matter if it's movies,games,music etc stan wars are just going to happen.

Stan wars been part of the game forever and they always will be.
Here's what's ironic, all the dap you got for this post, from mods, stans, and those same people within the last 12hrs was anti Stan wars if you read their comments on the subject. This tells me you republicans have no intentions on changing anything, just reestablishing the status quo :snoop:
I've got a few ideas though for this year for the sub forum to make it more about gaming. I'm gonna run it by @Rain and @GoldenGlove so I can get that official push :mjgrin:
Translation: He alone feels his Stanning self has the answer and he'll get those mods to pass it like a trump tax bill. How about you share your ideas with the community since you, we not the feds :francis:
It won't be as popular, but it can be more creative and thoughtful in terms of the threads that are created that will help generate real interesting discussion.

Quality over Quantity

Yeah that Stan War/Click Bait thread title and agenda you pushing might do numbers with the same people you've been arguing with for years, but after yal go for 100s posts essentially debating your preference nothing is ever settled and yal back at square one

:mjgrin:
You are a mod, all mods see me. I'm black :scust:
All mods seem to become blind once it's anyone else tho. THEN what you described happens. 100's of post, unwitty banter, the idea of "derailing" a thread. shyt, I personally cannot post insider info because my threads keep getting moved :mindblown: (gotta have white approval first nikka)

You guys are soooo smart :snoop:
Basically u need a napoleon to spam the board with gaming news by the minute
The Kamicasual alias :smugbiden:

I'll speak up since nobody else does. We've been to the mountaintop and it does not look like what you described sir :stop: what this place needs is an environment where everyone wants to post information. There used to be a time when we would race to be first to post a story. BUT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTED. Having one person do it leads to biases. That plus the fact there is too much info out there for just one person. If you're a "fanboy" then seek out info that interest you. Collectively we'd be straight. And then could debate topics with facts or at least data. We did that here. Then one day that was curbed and people like revy started doing too much, posting threads years before necessary only to up that thread a year later :patrice: which lead to the community no longer feeling the need to remain active.

Then this place turned into Sony central, Neogaf Jr's.

We gotta get back to the community as a whole, because Xbox gamers are not welcome here. And stop blaming me for YOUR behaviors. I take the most crap out of every poster here so you nikkaz can't tell me shyt about "the problem" with this place. I'm out...

Neogaf in it's original Xbox and nikka hating state sure does reassemble thecoli :patrice:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Fill the board with cacs

The fact is, past a certain age, black folk have too much shyt to deal with to be that into gaming that they are talking about them in online Internet forums.

There may be plenty of black gamers out there but there is very few gamers who happen to be black, if that makes any sense.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
The hilarious thing is the most active posters on this forum don’t even play games really. No one can ever verify playing with them. You look up their profile and they have a bunch of ftp shyt or games with about 2% completion rate. But they will argue up and down about flop this, insert console has no games, etc
Remind me to rep you when Rep returns

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I don't want it to be popular like The L Room and Booth. I like it just like this.
yea, got a lot of regulars. everybody know everybody. aint no bullshyttin or drama on here...

Arcadium is like the local barbershop

Locker Room & Booth are like a Walmart/Sams Club

:francis: Why would you wanna ruin small business, breh?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just need some must have-hot games to drop. Where's the leap at? I remember loving NBA 2K on the OG Xbox then seeing the new 360 version (the one with the fireball running through the city streets) and was like :dwillhuh::lupe::ohlawd:and immediately ran out to cop a 360. We need that feelin' again imo:yeshrug:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think more hands (skills) need to be called out in here.

Although it was short lived, I felt like the Arcadium was on to something when someone got called out in 2k and the shyt got live streamed and we were able to put coli cash on it.

I feel like if you come in here talking that shyt you better be able to back it up.

:banderas: