What would it take to make the Arcadium as popular as the Locker Room or the Booth?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There has always been issues with this section, it's lack of moderation when we had mods that created a culture of bytch ass nikkaz in general. Will take shots literally all day long, But will cry like a bytch when fire is returned. Only when that is addressed will there be peace. Let me showcase what I mean...
Give aways free stuff & change ps4's name back to courtgog
My name stays on the minds of everyone, from what I post, what username I'm using, I'm blamed for all things wrong and nothing right :francis:

nikka stfu. Breh you a lame.​
Who are you sir, have you ever posted here before? Real question :gucci:
He's one of the main problems with this section. :francis:
You are a fellow wizards fan but you're too p*ssy to openly root for them when big games arise. You being envious of my confidence has you now acting like a fukkin diva when you've put in no work around here to have a voice, shut the fukk up until you do :camby: welcome tho...
Everyone in here nailed it. Stan Wars are pretty much the reason The Film Room was created. There are some dope ass threads in here like the WOAT cutscenes thread (that Jax ending :mjlol:) that brick, while if you mention Xbox has no games or Sony Stans and you getting a plat thread off rip. That’s a big problem

Granted Stan Wars aren’t as bad as years past, but are a huge part on the state of the section. Also some more stuff like streaming brehs playing stuff like when @Kamikaze Revy streamed the Coli brehs clearing the Raid every night they progressed. Giveaways would help too

Also more threads on games that brehs may have slept on or were on the fence about
You sir, are a mod. You sir was a part of all the fukkery, now you too are bullshyttin. You know why? You didn't address the real problem at all so it'll continue. You and everyone who looks the other way is the problem. I would have fixed this areas issues years ago. Watch this...
PS4 getting thread privellages removed>>>>>>>> more traffic
I left for two years, this place floundered, you appeared and feel insecure so you want to limit what i can write? I hear ya Donald trump but tell me, I been saying you the Feds and now you talking like the cops :ohhh: @StarClout peep this below...
I’m sick of y’all bytch made motherfukkers talkin shyt

Xbox vs PS4 ain’t no different than Kobe vs Bron Jay vs Nas

It’s a forum we gonna argue over anything

But on the real

Sony dominates this forum and it backs down other gamers. I ain’t gon lie we shut down any positive Xbox news:mjlol:

We got the people right now here, they just scared to post. It’s a lot of Xbox gamers. It’s too bad they are ashamed to post about Xbox

But then again this is just a sub forum:yeshrug:
And this is just the iceberg of how "they" limit/intimidate/bully/harrass myself and then anyone else who dares post anything that isn't status quo. THAT'S THE MUTHAfukkIN PROBLEM, CUZ IF YOU DO THIS HAPPENS...
Put Meach and Ps4 on ignore
:martin:
Its a gossip forum.
That's what all forums of this nature are, but some posters want to control the narrative. Some even want to control what name you use, your posting privileges, things that isn't open for discussion unless you the feds :hubie:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
most of y'all straight hardcore gaming nerds, nikkas can't relate to dropping 200+ hours on wack ass games like Persona 5

And you all still clowning each other on Xbox vs Playstation, shyt is middle school level corny but most of y'all still on that which shows lame you is
You post in the fukking wrestling sub forum stanning old cac wrestlers from 20 years ago getting into arguments about pre determined matches and have the nerve to type this out :laff:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Everyone in here nailed it. Stan Wars are pretty much the reason The Film Room was created. There are some dope ass threads in here like the WOAT cutscenes thread (that Jax ending :mjlol:) that brick, while if you mention Xbox has no games or Sony Stans and you getting a plat thread off rip. That’s a big problem

Granted Stan Wars aren’t as bad as years past, but are a huge part on the state of the section. Also some more stuff like streaming brehs playing stuff like when @Kamikaze Revy streamed the Coli brehs clearing the Raid every night they progressed. Giveaways would help too

Also more threads on games that brehs may have slept on or were on the fence about
Ironically Stan wars have taken over the film room because of comic book films as well.

People just need to accept that it doesn't matter if it's movies,games,music etc stan wars are just going to happen.

Stan wars been part of the game forever and they always will be.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It won't be as popular, but it can be more creative and thoughtful in terms of the threads that are created that will help generate real interesting discussion.

Quality over Quantity

Yeah that Stan War/Click Bait thread title and agenda you pushing might do numbers with the same people you've been arguing with for years, but after yal go for 100s posts essentially debating your preference nothing is ever settled and yal back at square one

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The hilarious thing is the most active posters on this forum don’t even play games really. No one can ever verify playing with them. You look up their profile and they have a bunch of ftp shyt or games with about 2% completion rate. But they will argue up and down about flop this, insert console has no games, etc