What would it take to make the Arcadium as popular as the Locker Room or the Booth?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Sounds like a great prize for a 9th grader. :facepalm:

You wanna up that membership then you gotta give away, real prizes. TV's, cameras, etc.

:why: look at this nikka here. For prizes like that you gotta include an entry fee and we know ain't no one gone pay to play in no online coli tourney. :stopitslime:
Besides for a FREE Tourney those prizes were pretty damn dope. :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sounds like a great prize for a 9th grader. :facepalm:

You wanna up that membership then you gotta give away, real prizes. TV's, cameras, etc.
:gucci: let me find out I've been giving you too much credit all along...

:why: look at this nikka here. For prizes like that you gotta include an entry fee and we know ain't no one gone pay to play in no online coli tourney. :stopitslime:
Besides for a FREE Tourney those prizes were pretty damn dope. :manny:
:martin:I can't believe the words I'm reading.
Did this guy who claims to be an "elite gamer" while ducking EVERY tournament on the coli just say we need to give away a freakin TV? :deadmanny:
@Mowgli please

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: let me find out I've been giving you too much credit all along...

:martin:I can't believe the words I'm reading.
Did this guy who claims to be an "elite gamer" while ducking EVERY tournament on the coli just say we need to give away a freakin TV? :deadmanny:
@Mowgli please
You sad clowns are asking what needs to be done to essentially bring in more traffic.

Just having a tournament doesn't make a lurker want to join, like a tv..

Not very business minded.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
There's not enough thots, faux-pan Africanism, race-bating and hyperbolic statements here...

Arcadium is by far the most low-key and civil sub-board on the Coli.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This forum really went down in quality when that one poster died. Damn I forgot buddies name but may he rest in peace regardless. Dboyfresh I believe. Anyways he was keeping this forum active with all the news threads he would post. Of course this being in the peak of the stan wars, the threads got ruined as usual. This forum needs more content and variety. Everything isn't playstation vs xbox. Don't know if it could be as popular as tlr since that's a rather broad forum but there's potential for growth. The technology is advancing, it's up to the arcadium to advance with it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This forum really went down in quality when that one poster died. Damn I forgot buddies name but may he rest in peace regardless. Dboyfresh I believe. Anyways he was keeping this forum active with all the news threads he would post. Of course this being in the peak of the stan wars, the threads got ruined as usual. This forum needs more content and variety. Everything isn't playstation vs xbox. Don't know if it could be as popular as tlr since that's a rather broad forum but there's potential for growth. The technology is advancing, it's up to the arcadium to advance with it.
@dBoyFresh*212 :rip: :mjcry:

He was funny as fukk...:wow:

I miss breh...:mjcry:

He's in a better place now though....:obama: