What would it take to make the Arcadium as popular as the Locker Room or the Booth?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Have a bunch of dikkheads post even dumber shyt than stan threads.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
people can't even JBO stalk the cosplay thread without having some lame ass "she don't respect the culture" "i bet she don't even like games" comments :mjlol: can't even admire ass and titties as is, last thing anyone wants to see is 5x more of that plus only c00nS play Assassin's Creed threads and whatnot

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Everyone in here nailed it. Stan Wars are pretty much the reason The Film Room was created. There are some dope ass threads in here like the WOAT cutscenes thread (that Jax ending :mjlol:) that brick, while if you mention Xbox has no games or Sony Stans and you getting a plat thread off rip. That’s a big problem

Granted Stan Wars aren’t as bad as years past, but are a huge part on the state of the section. Also some more stuff like streaming brehs playing stuff like when @Kamikaze Revy streamed the Coli brehs clearing the Raid every night they progressed. Giveaways would help too

Also more threads on games that brehs may have slept on or were on the fence about

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I’m sick of y’all bytch made motherfukkers talkin shyt

Xbox vs PS4 ain’t no different than Kobe vs Bron Jay vs Nas

It’s a forum we gonna argue over anything

But on the real

Sony dominates this forum and it backs down other gamers. I ain’t gon lie we shut down any positive Xbox news:mjlol:

We got the people right now here, they just scared to post. It’s a lot of Xbox gamers. It’s too bad they are ashamed to post about Xbox

But then again this is just a sub forum:yeshrug: