What we doing as a backup in case TSC/TheColi goes down for good?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:mjlol: at dudes having to downsize the quality of the image so much got the profile pic looking like

ab67616d0000b273d1b95c5752367ac2ac1fec70

finally got my avy change brehs :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The TSC Discord was a great life raft when the 2022 collapse happened and when something similar happened this year. Enough brehs are there that you can keep up with what happened and know where to move next :whew: :heh:

I'm too old to get used to anything other than a message board like this one and the community of SOHH/The Coli is waaaay better than any other board I've been in. Even though The Coli has lost a fair share of what made it awesome a decade ago (that's a long ass time btw, makes sense shyt's changed) it's still miles better than any other alternative.

Y'all better @ me when the New Coli is created :damn: :ufdup: :feedme:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The TSC Discord was a great life raft when the 2022 collapse happened and when something similar happened this year. Enough brehs are there that you can keep up with what happened and know where to move next :whew: :heh:

I'm too old to get used to anything other than a message board like this one and the community of SOHH/The Coli is waaaay better than any other board I've been in. Even though The Coli has lost a fair share of what made it awesome a decade ago (that's a long ass time btw, makes sense shyt's changed) it's still miles better than any other alternative.

Y'all better @ me when the New Coli is created :damn: :ufdup: :feedme:
New Coli? :ufdup:I think you mean TSC Gold
HxMg4R.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s crazy that the site is left in the condition it is and there hasn’t been a mass exodus. What happened on sohh that made everyone leave like they did?

We can’t embed x posts without changing the URL to Twitter for a year and haven’t been able to easily change avatars in like two years :dead:

Also I know it’ll bring trolls but hell there are trolls here now, never seen a forum with closed registration.
It was the same deal except people were actually willing and determined to make a place or site for discussion.

Plus, I wanna say someone on SOHH staff kind of scoffed at the idea and that made them more determined just to make another site.

Plus, I feel like people then was more into the spirit of the message board. Like it was one of the few outlets people were really using to have discussions.

This place isn’t like SOHH and most of the posters here definitely lack in character. Maybe not in this particular section of the forums but definitely in other sections.

Some sections of the forum come off like a gutter that catches any and all trash floating around the e-streets;

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think it was a 2012 first round playoff game since this site launched April of 2012. I just want to at least know what happened. I came back and immediately noticed that it felt like nobody was doing maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Things really haven’t been the same since @cook left. Registration hasn’t even been open in I think 5 years now. I don’t think we’ve ever gotten answers to any of these questions.

Same as nobody ever finding out what happened to @Malta :to:

The old Sohh posted Ski Mask (dont know what he changed his name too) who use to make the Slap Boxing threads. I think he knows Wilt/Malta offline.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The old Sohh posted Ski Mask (dont know what he changed his name too) who use to make the Slap Boxing threads. I think he knows Wilt/Malta offline.

I thought it was already revealed that Malta was just done with online discourse? I feel like someone did talk to him and he just wasn't interested in coming back. This place ended up turning off a lot of old time posters, specifically TLR.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I thought it was already revealed that Malta was just done with online discourse? I feel like someone did talk to him and he just wasn't interested in coming back. This place ended up turning off a lot of old time posters, specifically TLR.

That is all correct.

TLR is a shyt show. Dont think it ever truly recovered from the Chanocaust. And started becoming worse with ever passing year since. JBO use to be fun as well till the Homegrown/Pedo stuff started up. The OFT was originally in JBO it was only till all the weird pedo shyt we got it moved to the Sports section.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I been using chrome on this samsung (smh I know.. apple gang) and somehow i get zero of the pop ups I was getting on my now damaged iphone