What we doing as a backup in case TSC/TheColi goes down for good?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:francis: Yep this is like the final stand of forums. I need my hip hop, sports, and piff fukkery and not so much this Tweet, IG me, Telegram me, Discord numbers, and all that shyt.
It’s the very last message board I use. The whole format of a forum like this isn’t used anywhere anymore even though I feel like there’s a lot of upside to it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:hubie:I just go on there for business purposes. "Get in Get Out that's a OG's classic"

I pump my content, connect with likeminded music creators, see whats going on in Koalabama, and keep it a trucking. Once you get in the center of the core, you will see some dangerous shyt with that platform :whoa:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Yep this is like the final stand of forums. I need my hip hop, sports, and piff fukkery and not so much this Tweet, IG me, Telegram me, Discord numbers, and all that shyt.
I really like the message board format when it’s a board that has a healthy amount of traffic but not so much it’s impossible to keep up with (other than live threads for me). Everything gets its own separate thread, making it easy to skip stuff you don’t care about, and when you click on a thread it picks up where you left off.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I really like the message board format when it’s a board that has a healthy amount of traffic but not so much it’s impossible to keep up with (other than live threads for me). Everything gets its own separate thread, making it easy to skip stuff you don’t care about, and when you click on a thread it picks up where you left off.

Square biz. Like I'm a simple marsupial. Just give me the topics I desire, let me comb through the nonsense, and get my shytpost on :ehh: . Meanwhile, X and all that gives me anxiety like a mofo especially trying to be all in the marsupial's business :francis: . I thought about trying to use Mastodon but I keep getting panic attacks of all the shyt I had to do in order to setup a profile :dead:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Discord has a message board type feature now so it doesn't have to be just the "live chat" format

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Feels like half of the posters are in grade school and don’t know comprehension.
Everyone is seemingly either hardcore fukk the Fed or fukk AEW. You could be like “I really liked this match” and then some dumbass will chime in with the most hateful and vitriolic response possible.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Square biz. Like I'm a simple marsupial. Just give me the topics I desire, let me comb through the nonsense, and get my shytpost on :ehh: . Meanwhile, X and all that gives me anxiety like a mofo especially trying to be all in the marsupial's business :francis: . I thought about trying to use Mastodon but I keep getting panic attacks of all the shyt I had to do in order to setup a profile :dead:
Mastodon is fukking stupid and has no hope of expanding outside of the tech nerd space with the way the signup process is.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I don’t like the Discord format. If it’s a busy server and you aren’t living on there then it’s impossible to keep up.

I’m on the Fightful one. Work has Discord blocked even on the guest WiFi. When I check in on the AEW thread at night and bring up something people will be like “we discussed this hours ago and have moved on.” Well fukking excuse me you little bytch for not looking thru hundreds of messages that have been posted in the last 10+ hours.

:mjlol: at them hitting you with the

490a16c371c3a0810aa1d97025b1b602.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Seems like Discord is the next evolution of Forums, so I'll be happy to join a TSC discord